Thai food appreciation.

damn im craving salmon green curry like crazy right now....i live near one of the best resturants in nj but ther closed.

thai food
pimp.gif

phad see ew is my *!@% but i'll venture out of the ordinary from time to time and order something else off the menu.

green curry is god's gift to me.

the best thing i have ever tasted in my life.

ive never eaten authentic thai food

i had that thai express stuff though and it was nasty ;X

Originally Posted by the north west

the best Asian food hands down

but the majority of Thai food in America is trash
America is a BIG country...I doubt say, the mid west gets the same treatment we have here. You can even get somb thum that's spicy as hell ifyou roll through the Thai Temple or Thai Town.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by the north west

the best Asian food hands down

but the majority of Thai food in America is trash
America is a BIG country...I doubt say, the mid west gets the same treatment we have here. You can even get somb thum that's spicy as hell if you roll through the Thai Temple or Thai Town.
I agree

Thai town in LA is one of the few places you can get some real Thai food

but, authentic Thai food isn't entirely about how spicy the food it

it is about the balance of salty, sweet, and sour

Americans love that Panda Express type mess where all the food is completely too sweet

and the majority of Thai restaurants cater to Americans so they make their food way to sweet

Home cooked Thai Food FTW
pimp.gif

Agree with the north west...alot of the Thai restaurants are trash because they cater to the "panda express" types.

lao food and thai food is the truth. kapoon, larb with raw fish, and goi. Oh and snackin on plain thai chillis with shrimp paste is good too.

Back
Top Bottom