THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Need to go 17-3 to beat the record

3 more games against SAS and 2 against Portland though...those will be challenging 
sick.gif

Last edited:
24 TO's is not acceptable. Seeing how the team is playing, is not really encouraging. It's time to clean up this TO's.

SA and Portland will be challenging, but I feel that Kerr will have everyone prepared when those games come.

Dray needs to chill, I swear he wants to get 17 assists a night. Which is leaning to all those turnovers.

Never Thought I'd see Warriors break a record like this

Man... i remember those years when we'd only win 17 games.....

Now we 'just' need 17 more wins to break the Bulls' record? Un-freaking-believable!!!

What a time to be a DUBS fan.... hell, i'll even welcome bandwagoners....

A couple of games ago my wife and I were watching the dubs, and she randomly says 'hey, remember when Mike Montgomery was the coach?'

I totally forgot all about him being our coach, what a long way we've come......

Now we 'just' need 17 more wins to break the Bulls' record? Un-freaking-believable!!!

A couple of games ago my wife and I were watching the dubs, and she randomly says 'hey, remember when Mike Montgomery was the coach?'

I totally forgot all about him being our coach, what a long way we've come......
That's dope she named dropped Mike Montgomery.

The closest thing that my wife asked was 'What happened to the cute, white guy, with spiky hair?"

She was referring to Biedrins.
indifferent.gif

That's dope she named dropped Mike Montgomery.

The closest thing that my wife asked was 'What happened to the cute, white guy, with spiky hair?"

She was referring to
Biedrins.:stoneface:

:stoneface:

of all the people to recall, biedrins though??? :lol:

that boy had that andre drummond FT percentage

Last edited:
indifferent.gif

of all the people to recall, biedrins though???
laugh.gif

that boy had that andre drummond FT percentage
Yeah, man. To this day, I don't understand it.

She knows Steph, Klay, Dray, Bogut and Barbosa now lol. She actually gets frustrated with the way Barbosa plays.

If you have yahoo sports this was on my front page.. the hate is very real on this article. At first i got mad then i realized this writer is a biggot and just continued on with my day
More hate.  Whatever.  I wonder if the writer knows that those 96 Bulls lost to a 21 win expansion team.

Not going to waste my time with that article.

Once I read "gimmick player that could only secure a scholarship to Davidson" in the screen grab, I was done.

So when a player other than Kobe or LeBron is destroying the league, all of the sudden they have it easy? FOH

Last edited:
Bigger pictures guys, eyes on the bigger picture
What difference does it make where, us fans, have our eyes on?

My eyes are on the record.  You know why?  Because we cant win a championship in the regular season.   And thats where we currently are.  The regular season.

Last edited:
ehhh record or no record, winning the championship is the only barometer for success this season. no one cares about the ringless 16-0 Miami dolphins

by the way, even if they don't get 73 this season, nothing tells me that this team couldn't possibly flirt with another potential record breaking season next year. core will still be in place and young pieces will have another year in their prime.

ehhh record or no record, winning the championship is the only barometer for success this season. no one cares about the ringless 16-0 Miami dolphins

by the way, even if they don't get 73 this season, nothing tells me that this team couldn't possibly flirt with another potential record breaking season next year. core will still be in place and young pieces will have another year in their prime.
Only Mercury Morris cares about the 16-0 Dolphins lol.

I'd like this team to win the championship this year. Breaking the reg. season record would be nice...but it shouldn't be a priority. Get healthy for the playoffs and destroy everyone they play.

Thing is we have to break the record just to keep that one seed. Hella the word might end up breaking the home wins record too. Crazy season.

I don't see them losing until MAYBE Spurs/Mavs, because that's a back to back night with teams they can struggle with and it's a National game vs. the Spurs on the 19th, and you never know who shows up with jitters. Mavs can be a problem. They haven't won Spurs @ home in a minute, and believe me they are going to change that.

What a season. Just as a basketball fan, I am so happy I am able to watch most of the games.

And I don't care what anyone says, they will get the championship, but this record will be icing on the cake for the season to go along with the championship.

Please tell me why they wouldn't? They proved they can beat everyone in the west. CAVS are having locker room issues, god know what happens to them in the playoffs, they might crumble.

"Eyes on the prize" Lol. What is wrong with focusing on 72-10 while it's there? Thats the prize during the regular season. When playoffs start, the prize will be on the championship, and that's when you focus on that. Its not like getting the record and focusing on it now during the regular season will stop them from getting a championship, you guys are tripping, it's like you hope they don't get the record so if they do lose (which they wont) in the playoffs you guys wont feel guilty :smh:

There is a champion crowned every year! 72-10 hasn't been a discussion in over 10 years! Everyone thought that record would never be broken. You can believe that the Warriors know this, and since it is towards the end of the season and they are so close to making history, they are now focusing on it. If it happens, it happens, they just need to play their brand of ball and work on that defense. As long as that defense is there, they got this. :smokin

AND BTW, It was the 72 Dolphins who went 14-0, 3-0 in postseason AND won the superbowl. They are considered the GREATEST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY. Why would you NOT want that for the Warriors? :x

Last edited:
W's getting that record
Record, chip, middle finger to the old doubters
Spurs still gonna be a tough match regardless of what happened prior gm
Best season in history and being able to take out arguably the best spurs team they had with their home record on the line as well

Back
Top Bottom