Thank you Niketalk! its been one hell of a year!

Niketalk brothers and sisters I just wanted to thank all of you for the incredible laughs and opinions each and everyone of you have contributed this year. We don't all agree and we don't all come from the same background but I can honestly say I enjoy eveeyones opinion and reading you guys stuff is really interesting. God Bless and Merry Christmas!

Niketalk brothers and sisters I just wanted to thank all of you for the incredible laughs and opinions each and everyone of you have contributed this year. We don't all agree and we don't all come from the same background but I can honestly say I enjoy eveeyones opinion and reading you guys stuff is really interesting. God Bless and Merry Christmas!

Co-sign. Niketalk will always be the website that will remain on my browser's home page until it is no more. *thumbs up*

Hope everyone is having happy, memorable, and safe holidays.

Co-sign. Niketalk will always be the website that will remain on my browser's home page until it is no more. *thumbs up*

Hope everyone is having happy, memorable, and safe holidays.

1197534106_1024x768_beer-mugs.jpg

Which one of the two people who use OP's account is this?

NT never forgets.

Cosign on the sentiments btw.

NT never forgets.

Co-Sign..Only place on the net I can spend hours and look at girls pics get good laughs and get fresh very appreciated and wish everyone a prosperous New Year's

Co-Sign..Only place on the net I can spend hours and look at girls pics get good laughs and get fresh very appreciated and wish everyone a prosperous New Year's

Originally Posted by bijald0331

NT never forgets.

nerd.gif
story?

anyway.. whether OP is 1 person or 100, he's right on the money about another lulz-filled year here on NT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

NT never forgets.

nerd.gif
story?

anyway.. whether OP is 1 person or 100, he's right on the money about another lulz-filled year here on NT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom