**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

Thanks My man.. Maybe on a future show I can have a drag em out battle and air your problems...we are thinking of doing an HD show as well... whatever I can doto increase listeners and if it helps NT in the process Im down for. you can always make Sloppy Joe out of Dead Cows... so Im all for turning negatives intopositives lol

and I LOL at J Dillas above comment!! lol,.. Keepin it real!

Appreciate that my man...

All I need now is about 97K more fans to sign up and we are GOLD Jerry GOLD!!

laugh.gif

lol @ elitist..

the only thing elitist about my actions towards you Mayor are about following the rules of the board, as evidenced by you being banned multiple times over andover again,
you're the one with the issue about admins being "elitist" just b/c of their title.

no...the issue is that you can't follow the rules of the board...period.

so disrespect towards you?... you bet... b/c at the end of the day... you don't respect NT, its rules or other members of the board.

so call up..try to test me if you want..
you can try to pretend all you want that you respect the rules of the board...but you don't fool me... you're still nothing but a troll

The information for the interview will be given on the Facebook Page tonight around 8pm.

Thanks in advance for listening.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

ill be calling in..i have a couple questions for this dirty guy..son been trying to disrespect me on NT for 3 years now ..lets see if you have the guts to tell me all this crap over the radio
Umm J Dilla.. this aint Oprah son. Dirty aint on Radio to be on trial. I mean good radio is good radio.. but the last thing I want is folks tryin to go hard on the Radio ya know? Thats like me coming to your house and asking one of your family members what their problem is with me at dinner.

Sort of disrespectful in itself dont ya think?
if im able to call up, ill be sure not to press him i just want to know why hes such an elitist

tumblr_kodyauaY2S1qzc4eao1_1280.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

The information for the interview will be given on the Facebook Page tonight around 8pm.

Thanks in advance for listening.
8pm eastern? what about the people who don't have facebook?

I could really care less, but Dirty will son you Mayor.
This is the same ignorant $$$ %%%#%*%%*%*+ who said he doesn't tip because it's feminine
roll.gif

No offense but you come off as one of the sadder, more oblivious dudes on here and that says something.

Yeah, its just a message board. Why is he so serious about it? And just follow the rules? We know what we signed up for
laugh.gif

Where exactly do we go to listen? And at what time? The radio show will be streaming on the site?

Back
Top Bottom