That feelin when you're away from your phone for a grip......

I dropped my phone in the toilet last Friday afternoon. Immediately put it in a bag of rice and silica gel...waited patiently.

Saturday - freaked out....lonely....did not know how to hit up the ppl i need to see
mad.gif
...anxious to take the phone out the rice bag
Sunday - got a message on FB of a girl i wanna smash....she tried to hit me up on Friday night to chill and asked why i ignored her
tired.gif
 . Couldnt take it anymore and phone was still off. Dropped it off at a kiosk in the mall #fingerscrossed
Monday - first day of the week.....bored all the time. Couldnt gain access to anything at a touch of a button anymore (FB, NT, ebay,....)
Tuesday - hit up my regulars on the prepaid, still felt empty...miserable whenever i go out. Feel very vulnerable because i rely on the GPS heavily
Wednesday - felt completely isolated from the rest of the world....wondered what im missing out on every second
Thursday - slightly indifferent, went to sleep early, somehow very stress free
Today - dont even miss my phone anymore
eek.gif
 ready to relax on this beautiful Friday

I work in a facility that doesn't allow you to have your cell phone inside. So I have to either leave my phone in the car, or put it inside a little "cell phone locker" right outside my office. I got a chick I work with who will literally leave the office for about 20 minutes at a time, 3 times a day, just to check her phone.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm used to it though, been working at jobs like this for the last 5 years. No big deal to me.

i leave my phone in random places purposely to get see if i get hit ups
laugh.gif
truely ridiculous...but being disconnected for sometime is great, i do it sometimes

i hate losing money.

no phone = no money = stressed out throwedyonasb

I got a new number and phone a couple weeks later i check my old phone and have a missed call from my boss and a text from some guy that i dont like
I know thy feel

Idk what's worse, leaving your phone for awhile only to check it and not see any messages or someone not responding to your text...

Originally Posted by Be Easy

Idk what's worse, leaving your phone for awhile only to check it and not see any messages or someone not responding to your text...

when females don't respond.
ohwell.gif

Nah, worse feeling comes from when you finally get back to your phone to find u have no msgs or missed calls unless they're from bill collectors #feelsbadman

Or that moment when you're looking for the move for the weekend, feel your phone vibrate, and realize it's an email
30t6p3b.gif

Untitled-1.jpg

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

if its not official business, I hate when people call/text me during the week. If people really want a response, I just tell them to hit my work email since I'm on it at the office.
im kinda the same way.  M-F when I'm at the office the easiest way to get ahold of me is on my work email or AIM since I am sitting in front of this computer all day long.

Back
Top Bottom