That feelin when you're away from your phone for a grip......

calibeebee

Supporter
maybe you're at the gym all day, don't have it on you at work, whatever. you stressin all damn day wondering how many people hit you up, only to open your phone and see no new messages or calls. like damb not a damb one single person?! feels bad man. i even have a girlfriend
frown.gif

You should be happy none of those useless people disturbed you.

Foreveralone.

The opposite always happen to me..

When I don't have my phone.. I get ultimate texts/ultimate miss calls/

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

u sound pretty insecure, b
it's def that. it just seems that when i have my phone on me, it's non stop texts and calls. when i dont have it on me, i think all these people must be pissed that im not responding. or like maybe my girl misses me and is thinking about me and im expecting to come back to my phone with a flood of really sweet texts. then when i get to it and see nothing, feels bad man.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

maybe you're at the gym all day, don't have it on you at work, whatever. you stressin all damn day wondering how many people hit you up, only to open your phone and see no new messages or calls. like damb not a damb one single person?! feels bad man. i even have a girlfriend
frown.gif
roll.gif

Man y'all re trippin! Don't know how good y'all have it forreal...

I would love to trade places with y'all. I can't even go a damn hour without hearing/feeling my phone vibrate.

And what's worst is that people nowadays don't even know how to catch a clue... if I try to dead a conversation, 2 minutes later it'll be "lool yeahhh..." then I try to dead it from there and a minute later ill get "so wyd?"

It's a shame that people actually go through their contact list and type in "what's up" and forward it to every damn people just so that they can have a text conversation knowing that they don't give a damn about eachother! SMH

#FEELSGOODMAN

Being connected all the time gives me a head ache and stresses me out. I disconnected my phone for a month last month. It was so peaceful... wish I could keep it disconnected..

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Idk about stressin all day wonderin who hit me up but not seeing any hit ups sucks
frown.gif

Yeah, I remember when I had a lg chocolate and I had to clear out my inbox daily cuz of too many texts
laugh.gif
.  Needless to say, that isn't the case now
frown.gif

if its not official business, I hate when people call/text me during the week. If people really want a response, I just tell them to hit my work email since I'm on it at the office.

That feeling when you're fishing on the bank on a summers evening and all electronics are at home
pimp.gif

sometimes when no one is hitting me up, i leave my phone in the car or some room im not in, or leave the house without it......just cuz I feel someone will hit me up will me hit then...usually works

it feels good actually.

sometimes you just gotta put the fone down. or keep it on silent for the day.

clear yr mind type of steezy

Back
Top Bottom