That one dude in the gym unappreciation

After I was done lifting I seen some fellas I knew hooping and they asked me to run with them. Teams were made and what not and they were 1 short, I reallydon't try to hoop after I lift but I was like whatever. Anyways I am guarding a dude that looked like Fez off that 70's show sounded like him too, dudestraight torched my team, I asked to switch on him then he torched me
smh.gif
looks being deceiving FTL

laugh.gif
And it's always that one guy that comes out wearing beat up Avia shoes, some lame cargo shorts, and an old t-shirt with a pocket.

Originally Posted by lu cash

laugh.gif
And it's always that one guy that comes out wearing beat up Avia shoes, some lame cargo shorts, and an old t-shirt with a pocket.

smh.gif
dude was rocking Crocs I swear to God.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ive seen a dude fry in thong sandals. drvin the lane and everything. glad he was on my squad.
laugh.gif

Thats how the asian dudes be at my gym. They always play together and they take the games serious. Eventually one trickles into one or our runs and dudestraight scorches whoever is guarding him. Dude be like 5'3" and be pulling triple & quadruple pump-fakes in the lane.

No ballers at my gym
smh.gif

Just a bunch of dudes who try to hard and use that
"Aww I worked my pecks to hard today" excuse.

lmao at him wearing crocs. there was a heavy-set asian that hit some shots at the gym. didnt know he could move hahaha

laugh.gif

smh.gif
Thats a damn shame. you let a dude in crocs torch you? Slap yourself.

yah this dude who was 5' was killing the other team one day... I was in shock... it was hilarious after the game I used the big water fountain and lil'homie was using the small water fountain it was straight comedy

Son, I kid you not I always have the biggest trouble with dudes that don't look like they play ball. Especially those "soccer" players that neverstop running.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

laugh.gif

smh.gif

grin.gif
he woulda torched you Crocs and all.
laugh.gif
at you saying I should slap myself for getting torched in a pick up game which has no merit on anything at all.In all honesty I wasn't even trying to play defense, but dude held his own, while obviously not being athletic, yet showing hustle, and a nice J.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Son, I kid you not I always have the biggest trouble with dudes that don't look like they play ball. Especially those "soccer" players that never stop running.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I am saying though, dude was setting screens, and cutting to the basket WITHOUT the rock.
smh.gif
I am in decent shape but I swear dude did not break a sweat.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

who knew Crocs would be the answer?
someone give Rondo a pair. he got the nerd-look down already.

When I used to hoop at the gym one guy always took it upon himself to let his son play too....I swear this kid would stand in front of me and make me knockhim down on purpose so I could get fouled out.....one day daddy left him in there while he went swimming and worked out....I told kid lets play street ballrules.

I was crossing kid and pushing him down
laugh.gif
smh.gif

He got up twice...third time I made a shot over him and he started crying....I had to take the oppritunity and got in his face and screamed at him"STREET BALL ##@@% AIN'T NO CRYIN ON MY COURT"...crossed him and knocked him down again then he ran off crying saying he was gonna tell hisdaddy....I just thought "Oh #*+#" and left the ball and took off running....his dad looked like he could rip my head clean off.

And then there's always that one prick who stands in front of you while you work out and just stares you down and than they say "Wanna switch outbroski?"....I have a routine and this dude saw I was working out...I like messing with them by standing up and acting like I'm about to leave thenjust sit down again
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
don't even get me started on the dude wearing the Jay-Z sandals + high white socks that beasted on the court
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

When I used to hoop at the gym one guy always took it upon himself to let his son play too....I swear this kid would stand in front of me and make me knock him down on purpose so I could get fouled out.....one day daddy left him in there while he went swimming and worked out....I told kid lets play street ball rules.

I was crossing kid and pushing him down
laugh.gif
smh.gif

He got up twice...third time I made a shot over him and he started crying....I had to take the oppritunity and got in his face and screamed at him "STREET BALL ##@@% AIN'T NO CRYIN ON MY COURT"...crossed him and knocked him down again then he ran off crying saying he was gonna tell his daddy....I just thought "Oh #*+#" and left the ball and took off running....his dad looked like he could rip my head clean off.

And then there's always that one prick who stands in front of you while you work out and just stares you down and than they say "Wanna switch out broski?"....I have a routine and this dude saw I was working out...I like messing with them by standing up and acting like I'm about to leave then just sit down again
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
why you do my little guy like that?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

laugh.gif

smh.gif

grin.gif
he woulda torched you Crocs and all.
laugh.gif
at you saying I should slap myself for getting torched in a pick up game which has no merit on anything at all. In all honesty I wasn't even trying to play defense, but dude held his own, while obviously not being athletic, yet showing hustle, and a nice J.

i was kiddin man. its all good. but i do the torchin.
laugh.gif

dudes are the worst, one cat had on jeans, pumas and a mesh tank top, dude scored 15 points EASY i was like
eek.gif
, seen another cat in AM95s take one dude tothe basket, put it around his back and touch of the glass in one sweep motion
eek.gif
WORST one ever, duke musta been 40+ had on some sacounys with short shorts
sick.gif
he had a shawn marion type release and was hittin 3s clean, %$$$ didnt it even look like it was touching net
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom