That ONE girl in class. VOL. I want to sit next to her. Edit: I got the #.

Walked into my Asian American Studies class yesterday and this girl was GLOWING. Sat close by, she was looking forward the whole time, didn't smile ornothin. She was looking SEXY though and had a tattoo under her collar bone. Class finished she got up and was first to walk out. Hella mysterious. So today Iwalked in and she was 10x more sexy and was in the same spot. She was in the same spot and had one seat in the middle of her n someone. I wimped out anddidn't sit next to her.

How do I break the ice, sit next to this girl, and don't seem like I'm creepin?

Sit next to her. Don't force conversation but eventually you're gonna have to take a step. At the end of the day you don't even have to get at heryet, just chop it up a lil bit. It's not hard.

i say dont sit next to her she knows she hot you gotta to make yourself mysterious to her make her want to know you cuz ifyou sit next to her she knows she is gonna know u eventually anyway

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

"sup ma. why u glowing?"
laugh.gif

classes are so packed right now, i can't even choose a seat next to that one girl....i swear if opportunity arises i'm takin it lol

im sure at some point, one of you is goin to ask the other something. so just sit close enough and wait for an opening

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

"sup ma. why u glowing?"
its crazy....BUT THAT JUST MIGHT WORK
pimp.gif
it would cause a %!!in her mind then she couldnt help but giggle. You sir have a gift.

Just man up and talk to her... I swear to GOD, if men werent so scary acting...we'd all have 8-10's by our side...

Speak up my dude....The worse thing she can do is shut you down. But shes just a grain of sand at the beach...
pimp.gif

Back in my days at hunter college, it was that "one class where you're one of the 5 guys with 30 girls" feeling

damn i miss school lol

knew i was comin in here with no pics. what class or what school you go to? so i can come in and swoop in
laugh.gif

The same thing happened to me in my business class yesterday (first day of school). But I got a different problem. I was cracking jokes and acting up in classand even though I would make her laugh I prob. came off as immature.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Just man up and talk to her... I swear to GOD, if men werent so scary acting...we'd all have 8-10's by our side...

Speak up my dude....The worse thing she can do is shut you down. But shes just a grain of sand at the beach...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quit acting like a girl, simply ask her:

You- "Do you know how much a penguin weighs.?"

Her- "No, why.?"

You- "Enough to break the ice.!"

Back
Top Bottom