The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel good about a lot of the player evaluations I did this draft.

- Jusuf Nurkic on of my favorites looks great, I had him as a top 7 guy had him above Aaron Gordon.

- Elfrid Payton another one of my favorites looks good, playing PG without Oladipo might end up being good for his development.

- Zach Lavine has been a complete disaster (I'm no saying he's a bust, just sayin he is as far away as I thought)

- 2016 draft looks like a disaster show.

- Dante Exum farther away than I thought.

Last edited:
Steph being off the ball coming off screens twice as much as last year, no more iso postups for GSW's perimeter players who are mediocre/average in the post, disguised elevator door play, more action in the 25 set to open up the lane.

the importance of coaching being illustrated again.

Last edited:
[Video]Julius Randle Full Highlights NBA PS 2014.10.24 v…:

[Video]Julius Randle Full Highlights NBA PS 2014.10.22 v…:

Julius Blake Randle continues to showcase an array of skills he displayed in high school trash mixtapes and all but abandoned at Kentucky. The perimeter jimmer, taking fools off the bounce, leading the fast break at every opportunity. And he continues to bulldoze these grown men in the paint like everybody said he wouldn't be able to do at this level. Sky is the limit[/Video][/Video]
[Video][Video] Really wish they hadn't signed Booz. Scott is gonna gift him mins instead of Randle just because he's a vet. I wanted Randle at 35+ minutes per game.[/video][/video]

Last edited:
Steph being off the ball coming off screens twice as much as last year, no more iso postups for GSW's perimeter players who are mediocre/average in the post, disguised elevator door play, more action in the 25 set to open up the lane.

the importance of coaching being illustrated again.

Can't wait til OKC gets a real coach..

View media item 984565

Also teams made a mistake not drafting Khem Birch, he's probably going to win a job Miami and he's going to get minutes eventually.

Last edited:
[Video]

Could see why him and his entourage didn't like LA lol... Portland is more receptive to their kind[/Video]

Last edited:
Whewww the Warriors are going to be scary this yr

Agree. I now have them at 2 in the West behind San Antonio. My revised West playoff predictions after the preseason are:

1. Spurs
2. Warriors
3. OKC
4. Blazers
5. Clippers
6. Mavericks
7. Memphis
8. Rockets

(Didn't see enough of the East to rank them).

Also teams made a mistake not drafting Khem Birch, he's probably going to win a job Miami and he's going to get minutes eventually.
He looked awesome but they gotta drop one more player and it's outta him, Andre Dawkins, and I think Shannon Brown... and maybe one or two others

but if it were strictly out of them three, I would rather they cut Brown, I like him but Dawkins and Birch have more potential comin' off the bench IMO

Last edited:
Julius Blake Randle continues to showcase an array of skills he displayed in high school trash mixtapes and all but abandoned at Kentucky. The perimeter jimmer, taking fools off the bounce, leading the fast break at every opportunity. And he continues to bulldoze these grown men in the paint like everybody said he wouldn't be able to do at this level. Sky is the limit
Continuing to prove he plays below the rim, just like at Kentucky. Nothing wrong with that but I like how he keeps proving he doesn't have anywhere near the athleticism that Blake has. He's doing a lot of what he did at Kentucky, definitely re-fined his game though to be doing this on the pro level.

Last edited:
god dammit 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom