The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
A faucet to Randle's game that I don't think anyone would have predicted was his lightweight version of a Lamar Odom like handle/passing/lefty drive

Here we go again with the Larry Johnson wishes

Randle aint no damn Larry Johnson. Bennett aint no damn Larry Johnson. Let Grandmama rest in peace until someone truly worthy comes along.

Randle is a nice prospect, let him cook

Randle is truly worthy, 15 & 8

Bully ball, Can take his man off the dribble, mid range game on the uprise, great rebounder, plus that kobe influence

Physical specimen at 19 :smh:

A faucet to Randle's game that I don't think anyone would have predicted was his lightweight version of a Lamar Odom like handle/passing/lefty drive

giphy.gif

What's the deal with the 3 random pictures?

Randle is a Chris Mullin/Kobe Bryant hybrid, he has it all.

I actually saw this coming, because if he was going to be used mostly as a post player, I think he would be destined to fail. Plus he has slightly more spacing (shout outs to Byron) to work with in the NBA compared to UK and their personnel from last season.

Damn, man. Thunder bit by the injury bug early. Russ is definitely putting up 30 per early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom