The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see more david lee in randle's game than lamar odom but of course no one will mention it because they don't have the same skin color.

^ Lies. If you compared Blake to Magic 'all the time', I would have banned you by now.

Back to the movie thread.

umdosbEDLt

He needs to practice his jumpshot 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There's literally no time for him to do anything else.

Morrow doesn't and won't hurt the Thunder. That's crazy talk. (Godspeed Morrow)

And one measly video about the Coaching "Improvement" in GSW and they skip to a 2 seed?

Why not put the in front of the Spurs too and make it rain for real.

sidenote; And dude that reposted the Kaman video, episode 2 please?

Last edited:
The disrespect of Steve Nash. That man is a first ballot HOF.

That Kobe article is completely disrespectful and is just a writers opinion on the Lakers troubles and reasons for their failures.

Tuesday is going to be so great. Unfortunately, I work the graveyard shift that night....

People have no clue. Injuries are part of any sport. You might as well make a case for DRose, G.Hill, etc. Nash was one of a kind. A guy with physical talent. Ain‘t no body could handle the rock like he can. Guys that attack him are guus that haven‘t watched him play. The man‘s stat speaks for himself, but the way he handles the ball is like no other. Probably the best ball handler, and I‘m not talking And 1 carrying BS.

I see more david lee in randle's game than lamar odom but of course no one will mention it because they don't have the same skin color.

I have to disagree

David Lee has zero handles , I've seen Randle grab the rebound go coast to coast outrunning bigs more than once, also seen him drop some nice dimes (even a couple no looks), and face up and blow by his man with ease on a regular basis.

David Lee is more of a cleanup man and not a big who'll grab a rebound and start the break on his own and either finish or find an open teammate with good court vision.

Please don't post some random youtube vid , Randle has already done this almost routinely and he's still a teenager.

I never said Randle could "never" jump over defenders. I did say that a lot of players could do that in a given play, Randle included, because it's true. The frequency with which Randle will be doing that pales in comparison to Blake's. That's what you're not understanding from my perspective. Of course Randle and many other big men can put guys on a poster every now and then, that's not the discussion.
Don't back pedal, you're going to have to stick your nose in what you said all season now. NT doesn't forget

Randle plays below the rim and isn't anywhere the athlete Blake is. Especially during real games. Difference is, Blake jumps over and through defenders. Randle rarely does, and probably never will in the NBA.

I know Randle is a laker and that's the only lottery team we can talk about in this thread but we've been talking about him for how many pages? You guys can't wait til regular season to compare him to Blake/Magic/Barkley?

Debating whether or not Randle's game is similar to Griffin's or not for several pages. Only on NT 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom