The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy-Lin-Laughing-on-Bench.gif
Bruh, I hate you. :lol:

30 years ago today, Michael Jordan made his @NBA debut. Historical perspective via Sam Smith

pimp.gif

30 yrs tho damb

say what yuo want about dlee, but dude has made a couple AS teams and gotten a fat contract. yeah, he may be lacking in areas, but who doesnt. for a late first rounder, he's done well

Besides being able to use his right hand what is he better at?
You're saying a 19 20 year old kid is already more skilled than a veteran like Lee?

I mean, shooting, touch around the basket, getting position, use of both hands, adept at being in the right place at the right time (timing)

Of course Lee should be ahead though, he's a veteran.

You guys are so quick to say a teenager is already more skilled than someone who's been in the league for a while and has made All-Star games.

All this Randle talk makes me laugh man.

You would think he's the number 1 draft pick the way people are carrying on

bruh bra, have you seen't his high school mixtapes :nerd:

:lol:

Last edited:

He's got Blake Griffin athleticism and he's already more skilled than David Lee

With the #7 pick the Lakers must have got the biggest steal in NBA history

Last edited:
I have to disagree

David Lee has zero handles , I've seen Randle grab the rebound go coast to coast outrunning bigs more than once, also seen him drop some nice dimes (even a couple no looks), and face up and blow by his man with ease on a regular basis.

David Lee is more of a cleanup man and not a big who'll grab a rebound and start the break on his own and either finish or find an open teammate with good court vision.

Please don't post some random youtube vid , Randle has already done this almost routinely and he's still a teenager.
So the only reason you think randle game is more similar to LO game is because they can both rebound and start a fastbreak. Brah, lamar odom's game was way more than that. Lamar odom was probably top3-5 in the nba, in terms of versatility. He had the ability to play at the 5 for stretches and also start the offense in HALF court sets. He had the ability to be a Point Center. You're telling me randle is closer to that than david lee????
You are also sleeping on david lee's offense game. He might not have the change of direction of randle but his change of direction is always going back to his strong hand so im not sure that is saying much. David lee has the ability to use both hands, driving or finishing, equally as well. He is also a good passing big, who more times than not, make the right play. Randle will be fortunate if his career ends up as good as david lee's

Bruh

You must read what you wanna read , I didn't mention Lamar at all or say they were similar players....try to read exactly what people post instead of putting words in their mouth.

I'm disputing the David Lee comparison so lets stick to the script, I also pointed out how he's quick and can beat other bigs off the dribble and appears to have decent court vision something David Lee was never known for. Making lay ups with both hands isn't the same thing as blowing by your man off the dribble.

I'm not in here hyping dude up at all, this is my first post on the subject I just think the David Lee comparison is way off that's all.

David Lee has had a good NBA career and is without a doubt a quality nba player, that doesn't mean anything tho when comparing the 2 players.

Comparing skill sets and careers are two very different things, is that hard to understand ?

David Lee has had a good NBA career and is without a doubt a quality nba player, that doesn't mean anything tho when comparing the 2 players.

Comparing skill sets and careers are two very different things, is that hard to understand ?

Its NT common sense is irrelevant

But you just said the 19 year old kid is already more skilled than David Lee

You aren't allowed to make any judgements on common sense

I mean, you can't make some of this stuff up :lol:  

You said he would be fortunate to have a career like lee, like david lee is some first ballot hof'er :smh: :lol:

You said he would be fortunate to have a career like lee, like david lee is some first ballot hof'er
mean.gif
laugh.gif
No man, I didn't say that, Frisco did. Lee has had himself a solid career too.

Again, don't speak about common sense when you post things like Randle is already more skilled than Lee. You are definitely not the one to be making judgements

Last edited:
David Lee is actually a very good passer.

Really ?

Averaging 2 assists for his career and he's a REALLY good passer ?

Being that you're a stat guy I'd expect better from you seriously, but lemme guess stats don't tell the whole story this time.

But any other time stats are like the bible to you you guys :smh: , just not this time.

David Lee is a 2x All-Star. Career 19 and 10 guy. Career average 42% from mid-range. Randle should cry tears of joy if he gets to that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom