The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this season will go like Miami's first season with Lebron. But, this one game doesn't mean they are doomed :lol:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking watching this. The Cavs looked sloppy and disjointed most of the night kind of like Miami did in their first game in 2010. Actually their first 17 games, really. It's gonna take some time but the Cavs will figure it out.

"stray jacket"
jacket%20ground.jpg

Bizarro Bron happens... that team wasn't ready for the stature of that game, just better have a better plan B next time , just glad it's safe to watch ESPN tonite 
laugh.gif
 the slurpfest can get annoying as hell sometimes

I think this season will go like Miami's first season with Lebron. But, this one game doesn't mean they are doomed
laugh.gif
Yeah, that's what I was thinking watching this. The Cavs looked sloppy and disjointed most of the night kind of like Miami did in their first game in 2010. Actually their first 17 games, really. It's gonna take some time but the Cavs will figure it out.
Man...I ain't here for all this logic right now.

Let us flourish with emotional overreaction for one night.
pimp.gif

I think this season will go like Miami's first season with Lebron. But, this one game doesn't mean they are doomed :lol:

Man...I ain't here for all this logic right now.

Let us flourish with emotional overreaction for one night. :pimp:

Flourish. :pimp:

Good win for the Knicks.

my dude farmar 
pimp.gif

clippers stay stealing our former players 
mean.gif

stealing literally any former clippers player would be an upgrade for us right now 
tired.gif

The heat lost their first game too. You guys know that right

Bron bron bout to choke in the finals again though
Miami was on the road playing against a team that was 1 win away from the championship :lol:

Awful comparison, but I do agree with your overall point: this game means obviously nothing in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom