The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This who will be representing the teams in-person at the lottery drawing.
Folks scared to bring their daughters back
francis.png

Even when my T-Wolves drop three spots like usual it will still be a good night not having to see that Cavs kid win another lottery.

Those Raptor unis are just a blander version of their current ones.

"Drake alternate"
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Several media outlets are reporting that this week’s Adidas catalog leaks included images of new Raptors alternates, but that’s not accurate. The images that are circulating are speculative mock-ups that Chris Creamer created back in February after getting a glimpse at the team’s new uni set.

Chris updated his mock-ups on Thursday to better reflect what he has seen:

View media item 1534941

These dudes are seriously trolling with a 52  yr old Jordan beating Lebron James.  Like seriously  34% really believe this, who in the blue hell did they ask

I like old school uniforms probably more than anyone but these recent designs by teams are just laughable. This is the top pro team in the world and some of these teams are trotting out uniforms and fonts/numbers that look like they are $15 Eastbay customs.

And your ASG look is evolving from this to this:

View media item 1534969
View media item 1534966

To me it's seriously hilarious.

I like old school uniforms probably more than anyone but these recent designs by teams are just laughable. This is the top pro team in the world and some of these teams are trotting out uniforms and fonts/numbers that look like they are $15 Eastbay customs.

And your ASG look is evolving from this to this:

To me it's seriously hilarious.
THIS.

pray to God they retro this MJ soon, probably my fav jersey of all time.

650%20MJ%2093%20All%20Star%20Game%20Aqua%208.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom