The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.J. 6th man of the year baby :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

That's a good win though. Milwaukee has been competitive in every single game they've played in this year. Love the direction that they are headed.

wondering why we ran the same lin handoff, pindown for kobe 5 plays in a row

its not like it got kobe open, so we might as well try something more creative to get kobe a contested shot 

Lmao so Kobe isn't playing no D and just jacking shots up like crazy and loosing.

Compared to Wizards MJ who was doing what exactly?

Look bruh accept that Kobe is trash atm. Thats all it is. Over paid trash.

One could accept he's overpaid.

Trash? :lol:

Put any 18 year vet, On this team, similar if not worse results. One out for essentially 18 months.

Hell put anybody on this team in place of Kobe. And at best this team is 3-4. And that would be best case scenario.

Also go look at the +/- for tonight. Look at who has the biggest + on the team.

Last edited:
You can definitely not like a certain player but to say an All time great is trash is straight foolish

With that said its not wise to argue with fools

Last edited:
Son called Kobe Bean Bryant trash

tumblr_n0i005drPi1sq0upuo1_400.gif

Anyone watching this okc game.. I'm only seeing the box score.. But ummmm lamb is shorting horribly.. And morrow is hitting the hand full of shots he has gotten

So why was lamb at 33 mins last time I checked.. Wasn't the whole point to platoon that position and go with the hot hand (out of roberson, lamb and morrow)
I don't even want to check Lambs FG% my dude.

He missed so many WIDE opens. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom