The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last yr in New Orleans was such a bust., wasted $1,000 on all those tickets buying them direct from the NBA presale, only to see a more than half empty arena and each night's tickets plummet to $100 minutes before the event because of lack of demand. Exact opposite of Houston the year prior. We'll see what my time off is looking like around that time though

$100 each event?! damn i'd cop that in a heartbeat...

Yep, even the big game on Sunday. The malls, restaurants, parties, and **** weren't as cracking either at Houston was. Maybe NO is more spread out or something and i just wasn't finding or seeing things, but it was fairly dead out there compared to even just the Galleria mall and the Westheimer district in Houston, ******* everywhere!. They had to shut the mall down when LeBron James and Wacka came through because it was a fire hazard, too many people.

roll.gif

george karl had these guys over achieving and got knocked for his lack of playoff success :lol:

can wes salvage his career and be at least a 3 and D guy?

Last edited:
george karl had these guys over achieving and got knocked for his lack of playoff success :lol:

Look at his regular season winning record vs his playoff winning record, plus the fact he wears thin on all of his players then throws them under the bus. You'd rather be a lottery team than a perennial 1st rd exit team. Shaw hasn't been good either though.

are yall watching the game or just going off what other people are saying?? who is kobe going to pass to? Wes johnson has literally missed every shot he's taken. lin has missed some bunnies. nick is having a bad night.

Look at his regular season winning record vs his playoff winning record, plus the fact he wears thin on all of his players then throws them under the bus. You'd rather be a lottery team than a perennial 1st rd exit team. Shaw hasn't been good either though.

i'd rather be a 1st rd exit than be on a terrible team.
jr smith, kmart, melo, iverson...drive any coach crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom