2024 NBA Draft Thread

I didn't really watch any Tennessee games during the year, and when they drafted him, was bummed that they took him over Bol Bol.

Obviously in retrospect there must have been a big issue with Bol's medicals. After reading a bunch of stuff on Williams, I'm really happy with the pick. Most folks seem to think he should be a good role player, especially in Brad's system, for many years. Pretty much exactly what you'd want for a pick in the 20s.
He's a smart guy and a decent ball player. Not particularly explosive and given to putting on weight, so he'll have to be disciplined with his diet. Just saying he fell into gimmicks this last year instead of looking for other ways to improve his game. Became hard to watch as the season progressed. He really struggled against long, athletic players too.

Man, even though I feel like Phoenix reached big time for Cam at #11, seeing UNC teammate Coby White's reaction was dope as hell. Boy was hyped for his man's. Same with Bone thinking he went undrafted and ultimately getting selected at #57. That's why we play the game, a chance to chase the NBA dream.

For having seemingly short arms it was impressive seeing him block those shots

Read up on him and saw some other vids, he’s got a clear path to the lottery. Versatile seemingly smart passing forward who can slash. A team will take a chance

But ballinsam23 ballinsam23 wants kids to go to college for 6 months to get “lifelong bonds” and the “college experience”

Sadly he’ll never be a kid again. Even if I was broke af between 18-22 still can’t imagine missing out on that. Obviously millions changes things and he can be hitting ig models, but even Zion wanted to stay :lol: Clearly the whole Duke brotherhood meant something.

Me personally I wouldn’t do it. Rather get my 1 year experience in college, if I know I’ll make my millions regardless, than spend it overseas.

Sadly he’ll never be a kid again. Even if I was broke af between 18-22 still can’t imagine missing out on that. Obviously millions changes things and he can be hitting ig models, but even Zion wanted to stay :lol: Clearly the whole Duke brotherhood meant something.

Me personally I wouldn’t do it. Rather get my 1 year experience in college, if I know I’ll make my millions regardless, than spend it overseas.

You think RJ Hampton is losing out on being “a kid” because he’s not spending 6 months of his time at a College in the US, doing **** he could do any time in the next 4 years of his life with free time :lol:

Darius Miles and Q Rich were going to HS and College partie, games, events etc their first year in the league...and made friends with some of them cats too. The whole “head bump” thing, came from some Cali HS seniors that they used to go watch play and hung with.

You something else dawg.

Back
Top Bottom