2024 NBA Draft Thread

Better shooter, better defender, better decision maker. Makes perfect sense. Gives them someone that helps them win now. Lamelo has a much higher ceiling though. Warriors would definitely trade down if that’s the route they wanted to go.

I've been thinking the play for a while for them would be to trade down...because if the plan is to still remain competitive as much as possible...they don't have the time or room to devote on-court development to ANY of the names being thrown around at 1. I'd look to trade down, and get more assets + player that projects to high level role player immediately.

And ultimately for Edwards, Golden State would be the best landing spot for him because it’s going to force him to harness his game from the jump. Won’t be able to continue some of the bad habits that he has. Going to be forced to exert effort defensively.

Joe Lacob seems like he would gamble on high upside like Ball, Kerr would probably prefer someone more "safe" and Myers seems in-between the two.

This would be about as perfect as it could get for the Cs.

Love RJ Hampton’s potential. Wouldn’t need to do anything right away. Doubt Pokusevski ever becomes anything, but he’s a perfect draft and stash. My guy Stix gonna be a real solid role player.

Back
Top Bottom