The 25 Most annoying people in Sports Media

Sorry if this has been posted before but did a quick search found nothing

http://bleacherreport.com...g-people-in-sports-media

A list of the 25 most annoying people in sports

Spoiler [+]
num 1 is no shock lol I hate Skip so much can't even watch first and ten anymore because of him

People who i actually like on the list though - I don't really like Herm but i think he is better then half the list.  I like Mel Kiper and i love Kornheiser I also just find it hard to hate **** Vitale.  He can get annoying but he seems like a genuine nice guy.

Damn,never knew that there was that much hatred for Collingsworth. Dude is prob one of the best announcers. I like Kornheiser,Irvin,King,Simms and Ditka. Number 1 is well deserved though,Skip's a clown but I think he's the biggest troll on TV.

Oh...Bleacher Report...includes Herm Edwards...written by a chick...who has to show her cleavage for attention...

eyes.gif

C'mon bro...bleacher report?

It's like citing Wikipedia or Yahoo! Answers to support an argument.

lolol its all in good fun guys.  Nothing serious.
Not making claims that its 100% legit and everything listed is factual.  Just wanted some opinions on who people like and dislike in sports commentary.
and i honestly hate most of the people on the list lolol. 

Only one i would add and put at #2 is Larry Merchant.  To all my boxing fans out there.....I am sure you want him dead as much as I do
laugh.gif
jp larry

Favorite though...by far...Max Kellerman
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(as a boxing analyst he is the best, don't really catch his radio show that much)

didn't read the list but Joe Buck is the most annoying sports guy to me I can't stand to watch a football game called by that guy.......I think he wants to S Aaron Rogers D

whereTF is Scott Stuart?! Also Chris Collinsworth and Stephen A. Smith need to move up... I actually can tolerate Joe Buck so he can move down same with Colin Cowherd.

25 people is alot of people to put on a list like this. People have alot of different preferences in sports analysts. Spots 5-20 could be very very very very different from one person to the next. Hell even 2-5 could vary, if this person has Herm Edwards at 2. The only one set in stone is Skip at 1 because he gets paid to be annoying.

The Bleacher Report is dumb.

Originally Posted by qnumber25

I hate Hugh douglas on first take

forgot about him.  Hate him as a commentator.  I also hate Jerry Rice as a commentator dude fumbles over words way too much (pun intended
grin.gif
)

Agree with more than a few mentions, but when you go with 25 people, just about everyone with an opinion is bound to show up.

Disagree with Mike Ditka. Love the guy. I think ESPN is turning into something that isn't what makes Ditka so likeable.

Collinsworth I can see, but I never understood all the hate this guy gets. He knows tons about the game.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

...and discrediting Wikipedia is just as silly. Wikipedia provides sources for its information, while citing Wiki may not be the smartest thing all one has to do is follow the link to a more credible source.

Honestly this list looks like the author just watched ESPN & NFL Network all day and decided to write
an article. She just listed the most common/seen people. Agree with Stephen A. and Skip Bayless being
included, but that's just common knowledge. Not sure why Herm and Collingsworth are listed though.

berman vitale and edwards dont deserve to be on that list. however doug gottlieb kirk herbstreit and reggie miller do.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

...and discrediting Wikipedia is just as silly. Wikipedia provides sources for its information, while citing Wiki may not be the smartest thing all one has to do is follow the link to a more credible source.

So use the LEGIT sources and not Wikipedia.  It's that easy. 

Skip is annoying ill admit, but ESPN made him that way..Back when it was Cold Pizza and him and Woody did the debates Skip put on...Hes EXTREMELY knowledgeable about like every sport...ESPN force feeds Tebow and 7/10 debates are about Tebow or Lebron nowadays..I think since it became 1st and 10 skip has been on a downward trend..hes the silly putty of real life..just goes against the gran 100% of the time just for arguments sake..
but they left by far THE WORST sports personality ever out of that list..

3ca25daf7ffa87e2ac68d9e1272ad3c4322285b_r.jpg

i know yall remember last summer before "The Decision", when it seemed like the whole league was free agents..Chris Broussard was on ESPN every ten minutes completely wrong about where everyone was going...especially Lebron..its like exec's lead him wrong on purpose..dude has ZERO scoops..like, every word that comes out his mouth he's wrong about..and he would kill to be maverick this dude LOVES lebron...yea...im salty...but justifiably so cause this dude sucks at reporting...

^^^Broussard usually is completely wrong about everything
laugh.gif
, but I wouldn't call him annoying. It just always seems like his "sources" for
info, is himself, or he has people in his ear telling him the wrong things like u said
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom