The 4400 Vol. The Best Show You've Never Heard Of...

800px-The_4400_2006.jpg

This show premiered in 2004, and in IMO is kinda like a mix between Lost, and Heroes.  The plot is basically 4400 people abducted from different times i.e; one guy was abducted during the civil war era, small girl abducted in the 1930's, another guy was abducted recently, etc.  They then are all returned on the same night in a giant ball of light, all of them with no memory of what had happened.  Long story short some of them end up having "abilities" or "powers" as one might call them.... Season 1 & 2 & 3 were 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 IMO. Season 4 was 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

I'd def recommend this show to anyone who is bored or 
pimp.gif
 and wants a cool show to watch

Spoiler [+]
BOOL STORY CRO  
grin.gif

800px-The_4400_2006.jpg

This show premiered in 2004, and in IMO is kinda like a mix between Lost, and Heroes.  The plot is basically 4400 people abducted from different times i.e; one guy was abducted during the civil war era, small girl abducted in the 1930's, another guy was abducted recently, etc.  They then are all returned on the same night in a giant ball of light, all of them with no memory of what had happened.  Long story short some of them end up having "abilities" or "powers" as one might call them.... Season 1 & 2 & 3 were 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 IMO. Season 4 was 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

I'd def recommend this show to anyone who is bored or 
pimp.gif
 and wants a cool show to watch

Spoiler [+]
BOOL STORY CRO  
grin.gif

I remember this show. It had interesting things about it but the acting wasn't that good at all.

I remember this show. It had interesting things about it but the acting wasn't that good at all.

Did it ever finish? I use to watch this, but don't remember the series actually finishing?

Did it ever finish? I use to watch this, but don't remember the series actually finishing?

Yeah I used to watch this too.
I thought it was pretty good,but for some strange reason I just kinda stopped...

Yeah I used to watch this too.
I thought it was pretty good,but for some strange reason I just kinda stopped...

heard of it........was SUPER into it... but missed that boat when it set sail... same with

Lost
Heroes
True Blood
Sopranos
The Wire

If I miss any of the first 3 eps, I'm off it.. thank GOD for DVR and Boardwalk Empire though. I'm not gonna miss this boat this time.
pimp.gif

heard of it........was SUPER into it... but missed that boat when it set sail... same with

Lost
Heroes
True Blood
Sopranos
The Wire

If I miss any of the first 3 eps, I'm off it.. thank GOD for DVR and Boardwalk Empire though. I'm not gonna miss this boat this time.
pimp.gif

Naw people knew about it, but everybody who talks about it just sorta stopped watching it. Maybe they got to us too.

Naw people knew about it, but everybody who talks about it just sorta stopped watching it. Maybe they got to us too.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

mannn they kinda left us hanging at the end of season 4, and it seemed reallllllllly rushed at the end of it....

Originally Posted by YuraS718

mannn they kinda left us hanging at the end of season 4, and it seemed reallllllllly rushed at the end of it....

Originally Posted by Murda He

Lost
Heroes
True Blood
Sopranos
The Wire

pimp.gif
My man [/denzel] I just got on that DVR bandwagon myself, and I must say... I am about this life lol, got boardwalk empire and dexter set to record, lifes good. 
pimp.gif

Lost
Heroes
True Blood
Sopranos
The Wire

pimp.gif
My man [/denzel] I just got on that DVR bandwagon myself, and I must say... I am about this life lol, got boardwalk empire and dexter set to record, lifes good. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

Lost
Heroes
True Blood
Sopranos
The Wire

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Maaaaaaaan... this *%#* is drug money, ain't it? Waait till you start program searching
30t6p3b.gif
... Man every night I got my DVR finding me episodes of X-men or Batman or Spider-man. This life I'm about is absurdly entertaining. NO COMMERCIALS!
pimp.gif

Lost
Heroes
True Blood
Sopranos
The Wire

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Maaaaaaaan... this *%#* is drug money, ain't it? Waait till you start program searching
30t6p3b.gif
... Man every night I got my DVR finding me episodes of X-men or Batman or Spider-man. This life I'm about is absurdly entertaining. NO COMMERCIALS!
pimp.gif

Lost
Heroes
True Blood
Sopranos
The Wire

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

This.

Lost
Heroes
True Blood
Sopranos
The Wire

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

This.

Back
Top Bottom