The Adidas "Futurecraft"

4B941706-150A-49FC-8560-D6A75B9181C8.png
I only got early access to women’s pairs lmao

Glad I saw the posts on the subreddit in time. Managed to snag a size 9 men's using my wife's account. She has gamechanger status. Mine is the level below because I kept returning stuff on my account and kept the things on her's lol

Sorry for stupid question, but are these women's sizes only? I only see women's version for early access.

Any idea on fit? I went with my UB size with the early access. Wondering if I should try half up or down tomorrow morning

Oh dear Adidas how I’ve missed staring for 35 minutes on the waiting room screen only to see them sell out without even feeling like I had a tiny bit of a chance. LOVE IT!

Somehow managed to hit a pair of Alphaedges on SportsShoes.com! My first ever 4Ds assuming they don’t cancel...

Never ordered from them before, fingers crossed that they don’t send in a plastic bag...

Got lucky and am very happy, given that today’s Adidas EU drop was futile and I missed both pre-orders last week.

12DCDD10-C75F-49A3-AF4B-A6F03BCAA460.jpeg

Good luck to everyone trying for the US drop!

Got these in cart from a store in Paris called Shinzo

$345 after shipping and what not. Should I do it? Or just hope for ADC?

ADC will probably be like $325 after tax

Damn, just checked out a half size up through Shinzo but my payment got cancelled. Went in as soon as I saw your post.

Edit: Just checked out my TTS

Did it.

Going to try to contact them and see if they'll refund 15€ of the 45€ shipping charge, as their site says shipments to US are 30€ but I was charged 45€

Good catch. Did the same.

Edit: Got a prompt response. Answer was no. HAHA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom