The Adidas "Futurecraft"

These grey's didn't release in a size 12, did they?

330px-Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

If you're a narrow 12 or on the cusp of 11.5, and if you can find a size 11 to try on, it's worth a shot as long as the length is good and your toes aren't jammed in there. The upper is forgiving, I'm a TTS US11, and a 4D US11 is slight roomy but not loose. I have about a 3/4 thumb space from toe, and the width is perfect. Despite the toe space, lock down is tight enough that my feet aren't sliding around. If you're a 11.5, IMO these would work.

330px-Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

If you're a narrow 12 or on the cusp of 11.5, and if you can find a size 11 to try on, it's worth a shot as long as the length is good and your toes aren't jammed in there. The upper is forgiving, I'm a TTS US11, and a 4D US11 is slight roomy but not loose. I have about a 3/4 thumb space from toe, and the width is perfect. Despite the toe space, lock down is tight enough that my feet aren't sliding around. If you're a 11.5, IMO these would work.

Thanks for the review. Unfortunately I’m a wide 12, so I’ll have to wait for 12 release then.

those green laces look really good on the consortium runners. Goes with the sole color.

Yup, to me they are.

Well actually Arshams or Invincibles probly take that spot but I don’t think I’ll ever own those.

don't get me wrong, its a nice sneaker but the upper on that model looks like a worse ultra boost. Y-3s are my pick. would have been the zx if they released this year

When I say shoe of the year I’m more referring to the Consortium 4D silo in general not just this colorway. Love this upper, definitely hope they do more colorways with this tooling, I’d make them my daily beaters.

Dang had just put the sour L from the grey Consortium drop behind me but was offered a ds pair for retail+100$ today. Might have to bite the bullet lol. Probably my favorite overall shoe release this year.

Dang had just put the sour L from the grey Consortium drop behind me but was offered a ds pair for retail+100$ today. Might have to bite the bullet lol. Probably my favorite overall shoe release this year.

If it’s an 8 or a 9 and you decide you end up not wanting them I’ll take them real talk lol

Do it, you won’t regret it.

4D is dope because of the technology incorporated into the design. I would honestly like to see it a little cheaper since it's hard to justify anywhere from 350 to 500 on a pair of 4Ds. As glad as I was to enter the raffle for Kiths, I most likely would've been crying with my bank account being depleted. Good thing I didn't get selected (insert mask guy crying meme).

on which pair?

Onix pair
Just for reference i have wide feet and these are my sizes in “runners”

Ultraboost 1.0 11.5 no insole
Ultraboost 3.0 11 no insole
Flyknit racer 11.5
Flyknit trainer unpadded 11
Asics glv 11.5
Asics gl3 11.5

I thought I hit a personal pair off Social Status a few weeks ago but they cancelled me due to "inventory", meaning they backdoored it.

Back
Top Bottom