The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Finally got my pair in from Philly yesterday. They fit nicely...went with my UB 1.0 size.
IMAG4953.jpg

My small 4D collection...unfortunately only the ZX 4000s are my size
IMAG4952.jpg

I am on the fence.. They run a little snug for me since I went TTS and have wide feet. They also feel really heavy compared to boosts.. Still contemplating if I'm gonna keep. I think if I had went a 1/2 size up, I might like them better.

I am on the fence.. They run a little snug for me since I went TTS and have wide feet. They also feel really heavy compared to boosts.. Still contemplating if I'm gonna keep. I think if I had went a 1/2 size up, I might like them better.
I'm afraid to drop 400 and not like em or not fit. Will I be able to sell em if I don't like em you think? Are people looking for em?

It's a lot of cash for a retail shoe. I think you would end up breaking even or losing a little bit of money if things stay the way they are now. Not sure about your size, but if you thinking about selling I think all the info you need to make a decision should be on stockx.

It's a lot of cash for a retail shoe. I think you would end up breaking even or losing a little bit of money if things stay the way they are now. Not sure about your size, but if you thinking about selling I think all the info you need to make a decision should be on stockx.
Yeah I won size 10. Yeah retail is absurd at 350...

I scooped a pair when I saw the notification, but damn, that conversion rate kills it. It's basically paying resell, but I said eff it. Rather the country take my money than a reseller making 20 bucks lol

Back
Top Bottom