The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Last edited:
LMAO same. I also paid $350+tax for the OG ZX4000 4D which brings it close to $400 - AND I lined up early for them :lol:
I don't see that pair on your link, but it can be purchased for under retail on StockX.
Love the OG pair, but damn I feel dumb for paying retail now :lol:
I paid resell for the 1st alphaedge that came in a 13 a couple days after the drop. Love the shoe but from a $ standpoint it was by far my worst ever shoe purchase

I’m gonna be sick lol

LMAO same. I also paid $350+tax for the OG ZX4000 4D which brings it close to $400 - AND I lined up early for them :lol:
I don't see that pair on your link, but it can be purchased for under retail on StockX.
Love the OG pair, but damn I feel dumb for paying retail now :lol:

They took the Black Onix 4D off the SAVENOW list. Luckily, i had a 25% off in my Adidas wallet so copped for $159, should've just copped yesterday and not hesitated. oh well, for 159 im still cool with it. Got the OG (paid Full price too!! SMH) so had to get the Black Onix to go with em.

1F38865D-D635-4E07-9EFE-8DC5D6DAC430.jpeg

These are SO dope. The gold is such a nice touch, best 4Ds

Then why the exorbitant retail price of $350?
Its the novelty of having 3d printed shoes

the tech itself will never be mass produced. We have a carbon printer at work and I talk to a sales rep weekly on my projects. adidas literally has a farm of these and yet it will never make shoes to the same volume and cost as traditional molding methods

the original end goal of this program be able to scan your foot and have soles 3d printed to match it.

anyone know how these fit compared to UB mids? if you're a half size are you supposed to go up or down?

original.jpg

anyone know how these fit compared to UB mids? if you're a half size are you supposed to go up or down?

original.jpg
I wear a 10.5 in my kith UB mids... have the Kith version of this shoe and I wear a 10... the PK is super stretchy and a bit looser so id say you're good with .5 down.

I wear a 10.5 in my kith UB mids... have the Kith version of this shoe and I wear a 10... the PK is super stretchy and a bit looser so id say you're good with .5 down.
thank you!

FYI, if anyone's interested - $211 shipped with code NKSALE20

Last edited:
thank you!

FYI, if anyone's interested - $211 shipped with code NKSALE20

Not sure if you already bought or not... but 4% cashback on Active Junky and 3% on Mr REbates

Adidas really ***k me up. I order the black 4d a week ago that went on sale for $100 but they sent me this??? I’m about to try it on and when I open I’m almost got heart attack smh. I know if I contact them tomorrow what they can do is tell me to return smh. The employee might have switch the tag and bought for cheap with their discount.

. 99361F27-D68D-492E-BAA3-98A3946E2238.jpeg 8AA8AE50-B40D-4C07-88E5-0B486277D870.jpeg 8F6BC6C4-709E-4697-A411-CF857FC81BD8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom