The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

I'll believe it when I see them. There have been samples of them in the past with nothing materializing.

Last edited:
$250 retail?
laugh.gif
 Unforunately that about sums it up. it's good news but the price is going to be ******ed. 16-21 were appealing for me when they first came out partly due to the low prices they could be had. I didn't come within a foot of the 20 retro because of the corny a** price tag
sick.gif
. Can't see myself picking up any 16s either for anything close to that price. would be nice to see 17s in 2017 but again I'd probably pass. If 18s happen in 2018 however it would be hard to pass up. who knows though, by then JB will want $300 for them the way things are going. This brand is almost a lost cause at this point
ohwell.gif

Sounds like JB is desperate for the $$$. Confirmed 4s and 5s with Nike air with more expected, 16s, 17s, and the OG flu games?? Is trying to correct their mistakes from this year (releasing many crap retro+ colors not even worth retail. )

Great!! Just don't fck this up JB......pleeeease! I bought the breds in high school. I walked in and there was a fsr of Columbia retro 11s and I passed on those because I wanted the new Jordan's. That same idea is backward now. Retro's were of low interest and people actually gave the new sig a chance back then. I'll be in for these, if the price is right. Otherwise my OGs are still wearable.

Last edited:
I've only liked the lows without the shroud

the black, carolina, white/red...

Are you? You can't just makes that statement without an explanation as to why you think that
to say that jb is "desperate" for money is comical. they didn't lose anything this year. if they did it was very little. nothing I can think of went on significant discount on NDC, and shoes sitting in retail shops don't affect JB. This year did seem like a small step back in terms of overall sneaker hype. imo jb is bringing the seemingly
pimp.gif
 lineup next year, not because they are hurting for money, but to reignite the fire. It's a good idea to bring heat to help blind the sheep, and convince them $200+ per weekend is worth it.  

Back
Top Bottom