The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

If I remember correctly the shroud were suppose To be used on the court and taken off for lifestyle wear...atleast that's how they were marketed back in '01

anyone know how limited the trophy room XVI are? thinking of taking up a pre order offer i got at $500. any opinions if that a good price?

anyone know how limited the trophy room XVI are? thinking of taking up a pre order offer i got at $500. any opinions if that a good price?

Shouldn't matter. Limited or not If you don't think that's a good price then pass. You'll be okay

I really wish the 16 didn't retail for $250. But at least that means they'll go on sale soon enough. Don't think anyone wants to drop $275 after tax for them.

The throphy room pair is nice, hype aside. Probably no chance for me to get to get them.

290 (retail / tax) +20 (shipping) + 10 PayPal = $320.

I say add 80-100 on top. So $400-420ish.

THAT 250 IS HEFTY.. MIGHT HAVE DONE IT FOR THE BLACK COLORWAY..THATS MY FAV BUT THESE NAH

Yea navy colorway I probably won't buy unless discounted. Bred pair I'll buy. TR Pair will be had x2

Only thing that sucks is the 275+ tax

Back
Top Bottom