"The Artistry of Michael Jordan Part 2" is on it's way

this guy knows how to edit videos ...

its crazy to think that mj did those kinda moves prolly once a game.

I seriously thought this wasn't happening anymore. Seems like forever ago when we saw part 1 and the guy said part 2 coming soon
laugh.gif

Looking forward to this, part 1 was epic.

What a sight for sore eyes. Watching this makes watching the two stars today look kind of boring to tell the truth.

DAMN !!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mike's lay up game is ******ed..once he gets a feet or 2 away from thebasket, it's automatic $$$. How I wish I could be back to revisit his Airness !!!

Once again I find myself with the oooh and aaahs. The way Mike controls himself in the air is unreal. Its unmatched even till this day
smh.gif

Lookin forward for part 2
pimp.gif

Man, Jordan just did things in the air when he didn't have to. It was like bonus points or something.

GOAT plain and simple and every time I see vids like this where you see highlights that don't make the other vids, proves how often he was just creative.

Jordan did this nightly, everyone since Jordan maybe every other game or 2.

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

DAMN !!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mike's lay up game is ******ed..once he gets a feet or 2 away from the basket, it's automatic $$$. How I wish I could be back to revisit his Airness !!!
I was thinking the same thing. The dunks are great, but the layups were so smooth. He really made things look easy. How dudes fingerroll rolled upand over the lip of the rim.

Its crazy that Kobe is the closest copy to Jordan we have currently but it still just doesnt look the same. Didnt mean to compare. I 100% appreciate Kobesgame.
Then again things also look way better in slow motion with nice instrumentals in the background.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom