laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

My favorite part
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

movie was great...but
Spoiler [+]
HOLD UP!!!...does Thanos have the infinity gauntlet at the end?...if so...isn't that dude OP?

alright i guess i can't come into this thread because some of you don't know how to use spoilers 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

abe-simpson-gif.gif

later

Originally Posted by baik

movie was great...but
Spoiler [+]
HOLD UP!!!...does Thanos have the infinity gauntlet at the end?...if so...isn't that dude OP?

I think its still in Odin's Vault... if its even there. 
Saw this tho and I think it needs to happen

Spoiler [+]

castingcall_9.jpg
We'll act like daredevil never happened...

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

As far as casting for the Hulk goes...
Ruffalo did an excellent job in Avengers, and Norton did great in Hulk. I'm close to saying that Ruffalo plays a better Hulk, but we don't have a ton to work with.
However, I think that if we flipped the two actors (as in, Ruffalo in Hulk and Norton in Avengers), the effect would not have been as good.

Norton did great for an origin story for Hulk. His personality was stronger and fit well for a movie centered around Banner/Hulk. Ruffalo in an ensemble movie with Hulk works just as well.
I feel you're reaching cuz you liked Ruffalo's portrayal that much or don't like Norton that much or you're just assuming things happened for the best. I'm not about to speculate about what if's but I could see Norton being a bit funnier/quirkier as Banner than what Ruffalo did with it. IMO,, it was an okay job. Nothing stood out about his Banner especially if you gonna compare his small parts to Norton's entire movie.

Still not buying that crap that Norton wouldn't fit in an ensemble.

He's not reaching because the consensus in a lot of reviews is that Ruffalo stood out in his limited screen time.

(Reuters) - "The Avengers" proved that five superheroes are better than one by bursting into Hollywood's record books with a massive $200.3 million in ticket sales over its opening weekend in U.S. and Canadian theaters, kicking off Hollywood's summer movie season with a bang.
Damn 
eek.gif

Movie deserves to set records, it was that good

contemplating seeing it in Imax in a few minutes, by myself. Forever alone.

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Loved the movie everything was great, not to sure who the next villian is supposed to be? Anyone else have an idea/

I'm assuming you did not stay after the credits

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

alright i guess i can't come into this thread because some of you don't know how to use spoilers 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

abe-simpson-gif.gif

later

laugh.gif

I agree with whoever said it a few pages back that why should spoilers be used when this is clearly a thread about the movie. For this who haven't seen it, what exactly is the reason for coming in here at this point? This thread would look pretty dumb with every response hidden by a quote. Just go see the damn movie proph.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

LOVED the movie. Everyone had a fair amount of shine even Black Widow,Hulk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. When he tossed around Loki when he was talking his #***
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. The team dynamic was portrayed to perfection,loved the way everyone interacted with each other. 

The end scene 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
THANOS 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The second after credits scene was hilarious 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
when  hulk did that to loki, everybody in the theatre was in tears laughing
laugh.gif
. and I never knew that was Thanos at the end scene. but yeah movie is crazy dope like everyone in here said. 

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

As far as casting for the Hulk goes...
Ruffalo did an excellent job in Avengers, and Norton did great in Hulk. I'm close to saying that Ruffalo plays a better Hulk, but we don't have a ton to work with.
However, I think that if we flipped the two actors (as in, Ruffalo in Hulk and Norton in Avengers), the effect would not have been as good.

Norton did great for an origin story for Hulk. His personality was stronger and fit well for a movie centered around Banner/Hulk. Ruffalo in an ensemble movie with Hulk works just as well.
I feel you're reaching cuz you liked Ruffalo's portrayal that much or don't like Norton that much or you're just assuming things happened for the best. I'm not about to speculate about what if's but I could see Norton being a bit funnier/quirkier as Banner than what Ruffalo did with it. IMO,, it was an okay job. Nothing stood out about his Banner especially if you gonna compare his small parts to Norton's entire movie.

Still not buying that crap that Norton wouldn't fit in an ensemble.
He's not reaching because the consensus in a lot of reviews is that Ruffalo stood out in his limited screen time.
You're completely missing what I'm talking about. IT IS reaching to say if you switched the two actors in both films then they wouldn't have been as good. That's an unfounded statement with no merit or support. Just an opinion. Has nothing to do with the consensus of this movie from reviews being Ruffalo stood out as Banner.

if anyone knows anything about Samuel L. Jackson, you know he definitely requested that part with the bazooka as a part of his contract.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

(Reuters) - "The Avengers" proved that five superheroes are better than one by bursting into Hollywood's record books with a massive $200.3 million in ticket sales over its opening weekend in U.S. and Canadian theaters, kicking off Hollywood's summer movie season with a bang.
Damn 
eek.gif

Movie deserves to set records, it was that good

It most definitely was
Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by aepps20

My dude the Hulk just wanted to beat people up. He didn't care who it was. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Not a damn was given..

That scene where he punches Thor.. Had me rolling 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Glad I was a part of history for this movie 
pimp.gif

Dark Knight Rises may come close to breaking it, but I don't think it will. 

Spoiler [+]
Did Hawkeye's arrow virus disable all of the flying aircraft carrier's jets/fans? One was damaged, that was the one that Ironman spun back up, but didn't the virus knock out the other ones? How did that thing stay afloat?

Originally Posted by 214

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

My favorite part
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

did anyone hear what he said after that?
watched this movie twice and i still didn't hear what he said.
nerd.gif
puny god...
yup.. loki had just said "i am a god.. you humans can't..." (or something along those lines)

and then hulk went hulk on dude

i was giddy the whole damn movie.. i seriously felt like a little kid on christmas morning the whole time

Just bought this to complete my avengers set, well complete what i want.
Spoiler [+]
6869663995_f7e5073ec4.jpg

Spoiler [+]
6304107279_8857968556.jpg
5090902760_fa757cccee.jpg
2930236001_740b26198c.jpg

I want hawkeye next.

Back
Top Bottom