The awkward moment when...

oxygen

Banned
At work, and my supervisor wants to show off his house, backyard, porch, etc. any ways flipping through his iPhone showing pics and guess what comes up? a **** pic,this guy drops his phone, i guess trying to act like i didnt see it and he broke his iphone. then he just keeps it cool as nothing happens. Any akward moments with yall?
ps. dude is like 50

Was it big?
devil.gif

That awkward moment when you expect people to contribute to your thread, but all you get are .GIFs with reactions to you seeing someone elses schlong. 

One of my neighbors was showing me some pics today and one of his wife's cooch popped up.
sick.gif

She's about 200lbs.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

One of my neighbors was showing me some pics today and one of his wife's cooch popped up.
sick.gif

She's about 200lbs.

damn
how many she got?

roll.gif

"The only way to balance the situation is for you to show him your ****." -Workaholics

A similar situation happened to me. A buddy of mine was showing off his new iphone to me.
Short story even shorter: I was looking through his pix since I used his iphone to take a pic to see how good the camera was.
I go to the photo app and I saw that he had like 3,500 synced pix.
I open that album and click on a pic and I realize that all the pix were of hentai.
Dude had thousands of hentai pix on his iphone.
laugh.gif

I didn't tell him that I found it, I kept it to myself, but keeping a straight face when I returned his iphone was difficult.

Originally Posted by iYen

roll.gif

"The only way to balance the situation is for you to show him your ****." -Workaholics

A similar situation happened to me. A buddy of mine was showing off his new iphone to me.
Short story even shorter: I was looking through his pix since I used his iphone to take a pic to see how good the camera was.
I open that album and click on a pic and I realize that all the pix were of hentai.
laugh.gif

I didn't tell him that I found it, I kept it to myself, but keeping a straight face when I returned his iphone was difficult.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 3500 pics of hentai though? I applaud you for keeping a straight face when handing back his phone. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

roll.gif

laugh.gif

80c39c58a05f.jpg

embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom