The barber is charging you how much?! Vol. Real Life Curb Your Enthusiam Scenario

I pay $30 (includes tip) for my cut. I get a #2 all around, chinstrap, eyebrows. Some days, I'll get a low fade depending on the day. I'm not gonna front though, my dude is a magician. I have thin corners and he's the only barber I fuxed with that knew how to take care of it to make it look like they not thinning when I leave the shop.

I pay $30 (includes tip) for my cut. I get a #2 all around, chinstrap, eyebrows. Some days, I'll get a low fade depending on the day. I'm not gonna front though, my dude is a magician. I have thin corners and he's the only barber I fuxed with that knew how to take care of it to make it look like they not thinning when I leave the shop.

:sick:

I don’t know you. But I don’t like you

:sick:

I don’t know you. But I don’t like you

sorry to hear that

Can't grow a full beard so I have settle with the chinstrap :lol:

PlushGlamorousAlaskanmalamute-max-1mb.gif

I pay $40 + $10 tip, going to a mens salon once a month. Includes the cut, a shampoo rinse before and after the cut, hot towel for the face, and she gives me a nice neck/shoulder massage at the end.

That's understandable and sounds like a professional joint. Most barbers don't offer a shampoo

Ill never understand why dudes that rock a even cut and edge up go to a barber.

Or bald dudes that get shaved and a goatee line up.

Conversation is coo, but I'm not gonna pay to talk to another man.

El alfa that you?
Imagen-IMG_97391-700x440.jpg

Conversation is ***, but I'm not gonna pay to talk to another man.
I see you with the name change, cuh.

I pay 30+ my barber been cutting my hair for 12 years. From his garage to his shop. Always takes my appointments on my time. Full cut plus beard and single razor. I respect his craft. Ive has too many trash cuts from barbers that didn’t deserve the money when I couldn’t make it to my regular.

He deserves every dollar, since he takes his time to perfect my cut every time. Take care of y’all barbers!
Sound like he really takes care of you

Where ksteezy at? Dude is pouring some hen or something something with his barbers. He said it :lol: taking care of each other

What’s funny is barbers are everywhere in the street blocks. At least in the valley in California. So many barbers to choose from. I guess 17 is not that bad compared to the 25+ some of y’all paying.

I had my corners pushing back and the temple from the bottom was fading away so it made instead of a sharp 90 degree angle with the front hairline, like an obtuse 112.5 degree angle and my guy would fix it every time while others couldn't or if they tried you could tell. Like he legit had all the angles and edges looking surgical, it's ridiculous. Of course once the stubble grows back in it looks bad and that's why I finally just came home altogether. He also does the best temp fade I have ever had because I like to have mine completely fade to bald where my sideburns start and nobody else could do it and not make it look like it just falls off a cliff going from temp to face.

Plus the appointment aspect is so much added value because you could go in any of the other black shops and it be like 15 dudes in there and even with 3 cutting, you figure an hour a head and its already 6 and they close at 8, just do the math some of yall not getting cut today or you go and the lines too long so you handle some business and come back, or wait some but its taking too long and you have to pick up something from the post office so you wasted hours and still have to go back, and his price is still cheaper since he give me the grandfathered in rates. The appointments also cuts down on foolishness and extra since its usually just you and him in the shop and maybe the next appointment.

Conversation is ***, but I'm not gonna pay to talk to another man.

i got freeforms and now i just get a line up and facial hair line up, no fade at all but im still scared to line myself up.

Sound like he really takes care of you

Only reason I’ll pay that much. People in here taking bout they pay they regular barbers less than they backup barbers. Where they do that at? Ain’t no backup getting more ever

I tried to do my out cut, never again. I just get a bald fade with a 2 or 3 on top depending on my mood. Plus a beard line up and clean up.

Back
Top Bottom