** The best candy 🍫 is......**

prolly snickers. My fav growing up was these tho
CA15CEF0-D919-444B-ACB9-1078D79FF842.jpeg

02AD52C1-EB67-42C1-97B9-A55E81F9D9FF.jpeg
INSTANT cavities. Worth it.

Ain’t nobody mention Hichew yet? If you really legit your Hichew comes with customs stickers from Japan. They got some legit flavors.

For chocolate: no order
Crunch
Heath
Knackle
Any straight dark chocolate
Milky way

Hard/chewy candy:
1. Hi chews especially the mango and kiwi flavor.
2. Mike n Ike-the tropical ones are great
3. Lemon heads
4. Sour skittles
5. Now and later

But lately this been my go to:
Kinder-Bueno-1.5oz-Front_2048x2048.jpg
Gave that Kinder Bueno bar a shot last week cause I saw it in here. :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Definitely my type of candy. Has a very good wafer crisp. Chocolate is milky. The creamy nut in the middle is smooth and not heavy, pause. Overall this candy feels light. If you like KitKat, you'll probably like this. It's kind of like a KitKat bar with cream in the middle.

Gave that Kinder Bueno bar a shot last week cause I saw it in here. :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Definitely my type of candy. Has a very good wafer crisp. Chocolate is milky. The creamy nut in the middle is smooth and not heavy, pause. Overall this candy feels light. If you like KitKat, you'll probably like this. It's kind of like a KitKat bar with cream in the middle.
Exactly. It's like a super light kit kat. But better in every way. There's a commercial where some white chick takes a bite of one and starts floating up into the air

That's how I felt when I had my first one

Back
Top Bottom