the best insoles?

Just or everyday use im curious whats the best insole out? ive seen the ones at finishline for about 20 bucks but is there anything better out there?

The Sof Sole ahtlete ones at Finishline are for sure the best ones, superfeet is just hard and has no cushioning, the insoles at champs n footlocker are justgeneric foam ones that arent ne good. The athletic ones at Finish Line have gel in the forefoot n heel where you need it and also specialized foam forstability and comfort. they also have a one year warranty so if they rip or fall apart sof sole will give you your money back.

I am not a fan of Footlocker inc. really, but the Spencos at Champs and Footlocker are not generic. Spenco was actually developed by a doctor and areprescribed by a lot of doctors when you have feet trouble. They are a very good product and they actually come with the guarantee that if you don't likethem for any reason you can return them for your money back. No falling apart or ripping necessary. Gel insoles are gimmicky and bad IMO. Spenco cross trainerinsoles are the best for bball.

i have the spenco cross trainer (i actually just picked them up) and the heel is wayy tooo high.. i bought them for my kobe IV so when the lunarfoam bottomsout, i have some sort of cushioning in the forfoot... but i can't wear them with the kobes because the heel just feels like im wearing high heels (not thatbad, but thats how i feel), ive also had the ones with gel, and they aren't good at all, they hurt my feel all the time... if the heel on the crosstrainers wasn't soo high on the spenco ones.. they would be good...

but for casual wear.. they are actually really really good...

I agree sof sole insoles are cushy. I happen to have couple of pairs of them for my shoes, casual or bbal shoes there good.
I have high archs so I picked up the arch insoles which is very very sof and my archs can relax on the gel cushioning.
Sofsole uses different kind of gel which is reliable and cushioning(been using them for over a year of abuse) especially for me 170lbs, compare tospenco's gel insoles(the blue ones)which I have also tried and they are not that comfortable but they have good cushioning.
I have not tried the spenco's cross trainers yet,but probably not going to happen because it does not have arch support.
hope this helps

Originally Posted by seeksilent

I agree sof sole insoles are cushy. I happen to have couple of pairs of them for my shoes, casual or bbal shoes there good.
I have high archs so I picked up the arch insoles which is very very sof and my archs can relax on the gel cushioning.
Sofsole uses different kind of gel which is reliable and cushioning(been using them for over a year of abuse) especially for me 170lbs, compare to spenco's gel insoles(the blue ones)which I have also tried and they are not that comfortable but they have good cushioning.
I have not tried the spenco's cross trainers yet,but probably not going to happen because it does not have arch support.
hope this helps

spenco cross trainers actually do have arch support, I suggest trying one on just to see how you like it

i recently purchased FLIGHTCLUB EDITION XV's
and i recall it have the OG insole of the XV's .. niceee

Originally Posted by SNEAK JR

i recently purchased FLIGHTCLUB EDITION XV's
and i recall it have the OG insole of the XV's .. niceee
??? i have the OG XV's and i checked the insole? its the same as every other insole? it has those blue cushion on the forefoot and heel, butthey seem pretty thin

Back
Top Bottom