The Best News I Have Heard in A While! (Arrested Development)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I just happened to search "Arrested Development" on google as I was getting ready to go to dinner and I came across this article just posted lessthan an hour ago! I've heard alot on and off about this movie but I really think its going to happen now!

E! Online Article

I know some of you guys have to love Arrested Development as much as me. Best show. Ever.

YES!!! It\s about time they made a movie man I'm getting sick of watching my dvd's. We need more of Bluth's in our lives
oh and...
O
V
E
R
R
A
T
E
D
How can it be overrated if the reason it was canceled was because it didn't have enough viewers. If anything it's underrated.

The reason everyone calls it overrated is because they don't understand that this is the kind of show that you have to watch from the season premierstraight through the to finale. This isn't the Simpsons or Seinfeld.. the storyline progresses throughout the season and most of the jokes are in referenceof something that happened in a previous show. How can a show be called overrated when Super Dave is the surrogate father? The show is so freaking genius.

great news. i hope they dont dumb it down. they should require or set out some sort of prerequiste that in order to see the film you must have seen the dvds.because they would obviously need to mention and bring up past events for recollection sake to make some of the newer jokes funny. itll be a tough one but ilove the idea. One show that was cancelled that was made into a movie later one, another one of david cross' earlier works, mr show, was called Run RonnieRun. that was a utter embarassment. I guess the writers and directors and producers really disagreed with the way the movie shouldve been made. the writers andcast wanted one thing, the same sort of format as the tv show, but the higher ups dumbed it down a whole lot and it was disasterious

This would be amazing. Of course I'm a bit skeptical of it not being as good as a movie, but frankly that isn't even a concern.

Anything involving AD and new material is awesome news for me, my brothers, and my friends, who are all huge Arrested fans.

Back
Top Bottom