The Big Three in the NBA

Who, in your opinion, is the big three in the NBA. We see the term used so lightly now, with a number of teams having three superstar players.

Who do you think deserves the title of the Big Three in the NBA right now.

IMO, here is what I think.

1. Boston Celtics - Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen
2. San Antonio Spurs - Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobli
3. Los Angeles Lakers - Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom

Anyway, who do you think deserves the title of the "Big Three"

The Big Three deserve the name 'Big Three'. That is why they are called the Big Three...

the warriors big three
baron davis
monta ellis
and stephen jackson

i think the warriors were the only team to have 3 players avg 20+ ppg

[table][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Min[/td] [td] [/td] [td]M[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td] [/td] [td]M[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td] [/td] [td]M[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Def[/td] [td]Tot[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]Blk[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Baron Davis[/td] [td]82[/td] [td]39:00[/td] [td] [/td] [td]7.9[/td] [td]18.6[/td] [td]42.6[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2.1[/td] [td]6.4[/td] [td]33.0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]3.9[/td] [td]5.2[/td] [td]75.0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1.2[/td] [td]3.5[/td] [td]4.7[/td] [td] [/td] [td]7.6[/td] [td]2.8[/td] [td]2.3[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]21.8[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Monta Ellis[/td] [td]81[/td] [td]37:53[/td] [td] [/td] [td]8.1[/td] [td]15.2[/td] [td]53.1[/td] [td] [/td] [td]0.2[/td] [td]0.6[/td] [td]23.1[/td] [td] [/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]5.2[/td] [td]76.7[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1.6[/td] [td]3.4[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]3.9[/td] [td]2.1[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]0.3[/td] [td]2.4[/td] [td]20.2[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Stephen Jackson[/td] [td]73[/td] [td]39:06[/td] [td] [/td] [td]6.7[/td] [td]16.5[/td] [td]40.5[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2.5[/td] [td]6.9[/td] [td]36.3[/td] [td] [/td] [td]4.2[/td] [td]5.1[/td] [td]83.2[/td] [td] [/td] [td]0.9[/td] [td]3.4[/td] [td]4.4[/td] [td] [/td] [td]4.1[/td] [td]2.7[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]2.3[/td] [td]20.1[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

None of them deserve the name because none of those combinations are that impressive in the history aspect of the NBA.

There are teams that have had 4 all-stars on them. The only reason Ray even made it was because of an injury.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Who, in your opinion, is the big three in the NBA. We see the term used so lightly now, with a number of teams having three superstar players.

Who do you think deserves the title of the Big Three in the NBA right now.

IMO, here is what I think.

1. Boston Celtics - Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen
2. San Antonio Spurs - Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobli
3. Los Angeles Lakers - Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom

Anyway, who do you think deserves the title of the "Big Three"

[Sports Guy]The Big Two featuring Ray Allen[/Sports Guy]

laugh.gif

I cant go with the Spurs simply because I cant consider Manu a superstar. I know hes good and all, but he doesnt have that it factor. Either the Lakers or theCeltics.

Back
Top Bottom