The Big Three in the NBA

Originally Posted by bjm5295

[Sports Guy]The Big Two featuring Ray Allen[/Sports Guy]

laugh.gif

I cant go with the Spurs simply because I cant consider Manu a superstar. I know hes good and all, but he doesnt have that it factor. Either the Lakers or the Celtics.

the lakers have 1

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

l_7fedde30c3d087c30d9aa538a68023d4.jpg

pimp.gif

man that was the year 1998...we had 4 aLL-stars!!!!!...i hate the jazz
mad.gif

the best big 3 is tony timmy and manu theyre the champs...pau, kobe and odom are next up but the best big 3 ever?!...magic kareem and worthy noquestion!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Fantastic Four i.e. Billups, Sheed, Rip and Tay > * and any proclaimed "big three"

Fantastic Four i.e. Bryant, Bynum, Gasol, Odom > that Fantastic Four

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

[Sports Guy]The Big Two featuring Ray Allen[/Sports Guy]

laugh.gif

I cant go with the Spurs simply because I cant consider Manu a superstar. I know hes good and all, but he doesnt have that it factor. Either the Lakers or the Celtics.

Doesnt have the IT factor? the guy made 3rd team all NBA coming off the bench and hes probably been the Spurs best player all season.

Duncan, Manu, TP is the closest you'll get right now.. All 3 are (arguably) top 5 at their respective positions..
And even then, they're not quite a bonafide Big Three.. They've got the rings tho to back up their claim at it..

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

yeah but the warriors suck though

all they all bring the same thing to the table. Streaky shooting at best and only scoring buckets
some of these warrior fans
laugh.gif

Doesnt have the IT factor? the guy made 3rd team all NBA coming off the bench and hes probably been the Spurs best player all season.
I mean like the marketability/recognizable factor. That has to be in play when talking about a superstar. I don't think i've ever seen oneManu jersey.

Come to think of it, i KNOW i've never seen a Lakers Gasol jersey, so nevermind.
laugh.gif

Celtics?
smile.gif

There isn't really a "Big Three" that deserves the title. I've heard the Bird-Mchale-Parish Celtics in the 80's is where the termoriginated. But are they any more deserving than

Kareem-Magic-Worthy - 3 Championships
Jordan-Pippen-Rodman - 3 Championships
Parker-Ginobli-Duncan - 3 Championships

Back
Top Bottom