The Big Three in the NBA

rose & deng & thomas
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

SPURS FTW.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

yeah but the warriors suck though

all they all bring the same thing to the table. Streaky shooting at best and only scoring buckets
some of these warrior fans
laugh.gif

that's not so true ucsd dropout
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

(i'm obviously messin around, i know u didn't like that place.)
but baron/stephen are streak shooters; monta is not-he's a slasher with a money mid-range. and Jackson/Baron are actually decent defenders, when they feellike defending. i mean, Jackson did shut down Dirk in the playoffs last year so that should say something about his D (and also a number of good"swingman"-type players this season). we could really use Quinn though
and if anyone is saying i'm bringing up the warriors, someone broughtup something and i felt like responding, just like other teams' fans do. there's no difference at all.

not saying they're the best(because they're obviously not), but those are good numbers.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

a number of teams having three superstar players.

1. Boston Celtics - Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen
2. San Antonio Spurs - Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobli
3. Los Angeles Lakers - Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

He's a BEAST on a great day though
pimp.gif

You know, your right. I did say something I shouldn't have in regards to saying that LO was a superstar. But the thing is, when he is on his game,he is so close to that level. The problem with him is that he is so darn inconsistent.

But yes, I did make a mistake by saying LO is a superstar. But still, he is a damn good player.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Wade, Marion, Quinn

Wow.. That's maddddd homerism.. Quinn is a joke of a player.. Dude is just not a starter in this league much less someone who can be part of any"Big Three".. Jeez..
And I say that with having respect for his game and what he did this past year.. He's a capable backup and the only reason he got significant minutes wasbecause of Miami's sad *@* situation..

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Wade, Marion, Quinn

Wow.. That's maddddd homerism.. Quinn is a joke of a player.. Dude is just not a starter in this league much less someone who can be part of any "Big Three".. Jeez..
And I say that with having respect for his game and what he did this past year.. He's a capable backup and the only reason he got significant minutes was because of Miami's sad *@* situation..
you have no clue
laugh.gif

I don't think that Heat fans should be talkin smack about the Warriors. And before you say stupid things such as the the Warriors being streaky shooters,check your facts. Monta shot over 53% from the field. Warriors were also the highest scoring team in the league this year. If the Warriors were so streaky, howare they the highest scoring team in the league? Any true basketball fan knows that the only problem with the Warriors is playing defense. As far as the Big 3go, the Celtics have to be considered at the top. Too bad we couldn't see KG, Ray, and Pierce play on the same team say 3-5 years ago.

In the beginning of the season, I would have said boston. But now it looks like the lakers may have the best trio

Back
Top Bottom