THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Sears BF Ad is out. Link below and on OP. Some Samsung LCD tv's on the doorbuster items. I'd look for Walmart to be $50 to $100 cheaper.

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/sears-black-friday-ad.html
Preciate it
pimp.gif
  I'll be @ Sears grabbing my son a 360 since he will get Halo Reach with it free of charge.  Saves me $60.  Hope I can find my daughter a Nintendo DS for the low as well.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Sears BF Ad is out. Link below and on OP. Some Samsung LCD tv's on the doorbuster items. I'd look for Walmart to be $50 to $100 cheaper.

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/sears-black-friday-ad.html
Preciate it
pimp.gif
  I'll be @ Sears grabbing my son a 360 since he will get Halo Reach with it free of charge.  Saves me $60.  Hope I can find my daughter a Nintendo DS for the low as well.

Originally Posted by srvballer

Can anyone tell me where the best deal for iPods is going to be??
Don't hold your breathe if you're expecting anything more than $20 or $30 off an iPod.  That's usually the case every year and Walmart may be your best bet.

Originally Posted by srvballer

Can anyone tell me where the best deal for iPods is going to be??
Don't hold your breathe if you're expecting anything more than $20 or $30 off an iPod.  That's usually the case every year and Walmart may be your best bet.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I see alot of suckers thinking they getting Good deals on electronics from best buy. It should be called idiot Friday. Don't waste ur money unless ur buying clothes.

That's how I feel personally of course. But then again, I'm a slickdeals regular.
All i'm looking forward to is clothing warehouse sales from the streetwear spots out here in LA, copped so much +*#% last year for about $400 from maybe 4 sales, not counting online stuff.

We need more actual "EDUCATED CONSUMERS" like you.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I see alot of suckers thinking they getting Good deals on electronics from best buy. It should be called idiot Friday. Don't waste ur money unless ur buying clothes.

That's how I feel personally of course. But then again, I'm a slickdeals regular.
All i'm looking forward to is clothing warehouse sales from the streetwear spots out here in LA, copped so much +*#% last year for about $400 from maybe 4 sales, not counting online stuff.

We need more actual "EDUCATED CONSUMERS" like you.

TV's aren't dipping as low as I was expecting so far. Hoping to get a 32-40" 1080p 120hz for no more than $400. Need a new digital cam too but it'll have to be a helluva deal..

TV's aren't dipping as low as I was expecting so far. Hoping to get a 32-40" 1080p 120hz for no more than $400. Need a new digital cam too but it'll have to be a helluva deal..

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

this probably isn't possible. i' looking for the same thing (but in 42') and all i can find are 60Hz tv's as far as the 500-550 range.
i really need a 1080p 120Hz tv for 500 or so.

this probably isn't possible. i' looking for the same thing (but in 42') and all i can find are 60Hz tv's as far as the 500-550 range.

Originally Posted by debs 168

You guys do know that the hot must-haves won't be on sale til Thanksgiving week right?

Originally Posted by debs 168

You guys do know that the hot must-haves won't be on sale til Thanksgiving week right?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I really want a new laptop.

Hoping i can get an i5 for around 500 online though. I refuse to be out in those crowds on black friday

You think they will have some i5 for around that? I really need a new laptop and these prices aren't cutting it.

found a loaded i3 for 530 on tigerdirect.com...a steal if u ask me. pm me for link too lazy to find it now.

Back
Top Bottom