THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

eeesh. its a waste to go to the outlets. so i'd advise anyone not to go. it's always the same price all year around.

eeesh. its a waste to go to the outlets. so i'd advise anyone not to go. it's always the same price all year around.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

TV's aren't dipping as low as I was expecting so far. Hoping to get a 32-40" 1080p 120hz for no more than $400. Need a new digital cam too but it'll have to be a helluva deal..
this probably isn't possible. i' looking for the same thing (but in 42') and all i can find are 60Hz tv's as far as the 500-550 range.
i really need a 1080p 120Hz tv for 500 or so.
You guys do know that the hot must-haves won't be on sale til Thanksgiving week right?
honestly...no, i didn't know that.
laugh.gif
thx for the info, tho.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

TV's aren't dipping as low as I was expecting so far. Hoping to get a 32-40" 1080p 120hz for no more than $400. Need a new digital cam too but it'll have to be a helluva deal..
this probably isn't possible. i' looking for the same thing (but in 42') and all i can find are 60Hz tv's as far as the 500-550 range.
i really need a 1080p 120Hz tv for 500 or so.
You guys do know that the hot must-haves won't be on sale til Thanksgiving week right?
honestly...no, i didn't know that.
laugh.gif
thx for the info, tho.

laugh.gif
no problem debs, i've just become so used to seeing nothing but regular BFers in this thread over the years, my mistake
smile.gif

GGDJs didn't BBy have a sale the weekend before BF and this was what leaked first the past two years?

I know it happened for sure in 08 because it was my last Black Friday working at bestbuy and I was toting that list around showing everyone before even management had a clue
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
no problem debs, i've just become so used to seeing nothing but regular BFers in this thread over the years, my mistake
smile.gif

GGDJs didn't BBy have a sale the weekend before BF and this was what leaked first the past two years?

I know it happened for sure in 08 because it was my last Black Friday working at bestbuy and I was toting that list around showing everyone before even management had a clue
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Young Soy Two3

i agree, but its one of the few places that start at midnight and they do got some early bird deals and sidewalk specials. but they are packed, people parking on random homes lawns packed. i remember picking up my girlfriend after her shift and giving her some old man's address i was chillling at. dude was making bank that day and gave me some arnold palmer on the house.

i agree, but its one of the few places that start at midnight and they do got some early bird deals and sidewalk specials. but they are packed, people parking on random homes lawns packed. i remember picking up my girlfriend after her shift and giving her some old man's address i was chillling at. dude was making bank that day and gave me some arnold palmer on the house.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

The outlets are a MAD HOUSE on BF.  I've considered the Nike Outlet in Aurora for the past couple of years, but I always decide against and for good reason.  Not worth the headache to save a couple of bucks.

The outlets are a MAD HOUSE on BF.  I've considered the Nike Outlet in Aurora for the past couple of years, but I always decide against and for good reason.  Not worth the headache to save a couple of bucks.

Same reasons why I stay away too. Plus it's a 90 minute drive either to Camarillo or Cabazon, so I pass with ease.

Same reasons why I stay away too. Plus it's a 90 minute drive either to Camarillo or Cabazon, so I pass with ease.

laugh.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, last year BB and Walmart both had sales every Saturday leading up to BF. They both already started last week. I would expect no different this year.

laugh.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, last year BB and Walmart both had sales every Saturday leading up to BF. They both already started last week. I would expect no different this year.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

aurora, IL? ive worked at the puma there the last 2 black fridays. ive started at 9pm and there was already a line a cars backed up on 88 trying to get in. not worth it at all

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

aurora, IL? ive worked at the puma there the last 2 black fridays. ive started at 9pm and there was already a line a cars backed up on 88 trying to get in. not worth it at all

^^

Saks is worth it trust me! Especially for denim.

They price their denim at 120-150

On black friday I got a pair of

Rock n Republic for $68.00
True Religons for $83.00
Polo Leather for $200.00 original price was like 450ish

Polo outlet is mos def worth it too! Couple years ago they had the brown/black reversible leather for $250.00 retail was 550-600?

^^

True Religons for $83.00

Polo outlet is mos def worth it too! Couple years ago they had the brown/black reversible leather for $250.00 retail was 550-600?

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

^^

True Religons for $83.00

i guess, but i get these 40% off saks coupons around every national holiday, from signing up at the store.

Back
Top Bottom