THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

^^

Saks is worth it trust me! Especially for denim.

They price their denim at 120-150

On black friday I got a pair of

Rock n Republic for $68.00
True Religons for $83.00
Polo Leather for $200.00 original price was like 450ish

Polo outlet is mos def worth it too! Couple years ago they had the brown/black reversible leather for $250.00 retail was 550-600?

i guess, but i get these 40% off saks coupons around every national holiday, from signing up at the store.

Originally Posted by ediaz411

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Originally Posted by Young Soy Two3

eeesh. its a waste to go to the outlets. so i'd advise anyone not to go. it's always the same price all year around.

i agree, but its one of the few places that start at midnight and they do got some early bird deals and sidewalk specials. but they are packed, people parking on random homes lawns packed. i remember picking up my girlfriend after her shift and giving her some old man's address i was chillling at. dude was making bank that day and gave me some arnold palmer on the house.
The outlets are a MAD HOUSE on BF.  I've considered the Nike Outlet in Aurora for the past couple of years, but I always decide against and for good reason.  Not worth the headache to save a couple of bucks.

aurora, IL? ive worked at the puma there the last 2 black fridays. ive started at 9pm and there was already a line a cars backed up on 88 trying to get in. not worth it at all
That Outlet is not that great. I rather go to Kenosha, WI. Drive is almost the same depending where you live and you save on tax. And I think it's fewer tolls.

Can't wait for that Express sale.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ediaz411

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Originally Posted by Young Soy Two3

eeesh. its a waste to go to the outlets. so i'd advise anyone not to go. it's always the same price all year around.

i agree, but its one of the few places that start at midnight and they do got some early bird deals and sidewalk specials. but they are packed, people parking on random homes lawns packed. i remember picking up my girlfriend after her shift and giving her some old man's address i was chillling at. dude was making bank that day and gave me some arnold palmer on the house.
The outlets are a MAD HOUSE on BF.  I've considered the Nike Outlet in Aurora for the past couple of years, but I always decide against and for good reason.  Not worth the headache to save a couple of bucks.

aurora, IL? ive worked at the puma there the last 2 black fridays. ive started at 9pm and there was already a line a cars backed up on 88 trying to get in. not worth it at all
That Outlet is not that great. I rather go to Kenosha, WI. Drive is almost the same depending where you live and you save on tax. And I think it's fewer tolls.

Can't wait for that Express sale.
pimp.gif

CaptainCrown - Good looking man! I never sign up for those things cause of all the crap they send you, but will mos def sign up for Saks!

CaptainCrown - Good looking man! I never sign up for those things cause of all the crap they send you, but will mos def sign up for Saks!

Staples is letting the cat out of the bag a little at a time this year. They've released four deals they're going to offer.
[table][tr][td] [/td][td]Four Staples Black Friday Deals Posted.
Staples was nice enough to send over four of the Black Friday deals that they will be offering this year. The deals include:

* HP 20" Widescreen LCD Monitor for $99.98
* Kodak EasyShare MD30 12.1 MegaPixel Digital Camera for $69.99
* HP Laptop w/Windows 7 (unknown specs) for $299.98
* 40% off a wide selection of essential office supplies.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Staples is letting the cat out of the bag a little at a time this year. They've released four deals they're going to offer.
[table][tr][td] [/td][td]Four Staples Black Friday Deals Posted.
Staples was nice enough to send over four of the Black Friday deals that they will be offering this year. The deals include:

* HP 20" Widescreen LCD Monitor for $99.98
* Kodak EasyShare MD30 12.1 MegaPixel Digital Camera for $69.99
* HP Laptop w/Windows 7 (unknown specs) for $299.98
* 40% off a wide selection of essential office supplies.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Target BF ad is out. Info below.

Target Black Friday Ad Posted.
We just received a copy of the Target Black Friday ad. This year they will be opening their doors at 4:00am on Black Friday. The main highlights in the Target Black Friday ad include a Westinghouse 40" 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV for $298, a TomTom XL335T GPS System for $79, and an Apex 46" 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV for $449. To view the full Target Black Friday ad, click here.

Target BF ad is out. Info below.

Target Black Friday Ad Posted.
We just received a copy of the Target Black Friday ad. This year they will be opening their doors at 4:00am on Black Friday. The main highlights in the Target Black Friday ad include a Westinghouse 40" 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV for $298, a TomTom XL335T GPS System for $79, and an Apex 46" 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV for $449. To view the full Target Black Friday ad, click here.

all i need this year is a onkyo surround sound... wifey wants some new bed sheets... and maybe a new laptop or something...

all i need this year is a onkyo surround sound... wifey wants some new bed sheets... and maybe a new laptop or something...

Stay a from westinghouse tv, theyll go out after 2-3 years, apex and vizio isnt good either.

Dont try and save money and end up with a bad product, do some research as you should.

Stay a from westinghouse tv, theyll go out after 2-3 years, apex and vizio isnt good either.

Dont try and save money and end up with a bad product, do some research as you should.

That reminds me of a no name brand doorbuster surround sound I picked up years ago at walmart. Died before summer started back up. Researching what you want and what they have is key. If a style number that you search for yields very little results, chances are its a made for BF product.

That staples camera for $69.99 doesnt even show up on a google search through the shopping channel or on ebay.

The target tomtom and garmin units are decent deals. $50-80 off already sell items... The canon sx120 at $130 is a good deal considering they still sell for $200.

Noticed some of the walmart tv deals are only $50-100 off retail, but you still may have a $250 dollar brick. I've stopped trying to help my fellow local consumers as I continue to watch them buy junk

That reminds me of a no name brand doorbuster surround sound I picked up years ago at walmart. Died before summer started back up. Researching what you want and what they have is key. If a style number that you search for yields very little results, chances are its a made for BF product.

That staples camera for $69.99 doesnt even show up on a google search through the shopping channel or on ebay.

The target tomtom and garmin units are decent deals. $50-80 off already sell items... The canon sx120 at $130 is a good deal considering they still sell for $200.

Noticed some of the walmart tv deals are only $50-100 off retail, but you still may have a $250 dollar brick. I've stopped trying to help my fellow local consumers as I continue to watch them buy junk

Back
Top Bottom