THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

What I'll be looking for:
Clothes

Ext. Hard Drive

PS3 with 2k11

Headphones

Vizio isn't a bad brand, imo. 

What I'll be looking for:
Clothes

Ext. Hard Drive

PS3 with 2k11

Headphones

Vizio isn't a bad brand, imo. 

Originally Posted by ediaz411

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Originally Posted by Young Soy Two3

eeesh. its a waste to go to the outlets. so i'd advise anyone not to go. it's always the same price all year around.

i agree, but its one of the few places that start at midnight and they do got some early bird deals and sidewalk specials. but they are packed, people parking on random homes lawns packed. i remember picking up my girlfriend after her shift and giving her some old man's address i was chillling at. dude was making bank that day and gave me some arnold palmer on the house.
The outlets are a MAD HOUSE on BF.  I've considered the Nike Outlet in Aurora for the past couple of years, but I always decide against and for good reason.  Not worth the headache to save a couple of bucks.

aurora, IL? ive worked at the puma there the last 2 black fridays. ive started at 9pm and there was already a line a cars backed up on 88 trying to get in. not worth it at all

It's crazy over there around the holidays period.  I haven't been in months and don't plan on going either.

Originally Posted by ediaz411

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Originally Posted by Young Soy Two3

eeesh. its a waste to go to the outlets. so i'd advise anyone not to go. it's always the same price all year around.

i agree, but its one of the few places that start at midnight and they do got some early bird deals and sidewalk specials. but they are packed, people parking on random homes lawns packed. i remember picking up my girlfriend after her shift and giving her some old man's address i was chillling at. dude was making bank that day and gave me some arnold palmer on the house.
The outlets are a MAD HOUSE on BF.  I've considered the Nike Outlet in Aurora for the past couple of years, but I always decide against and for good reason.  Not worth the headache to save a couple of bucks.

aurora, IL? ive worked at the puma there the last 2 black fridays. ive started at 9pm and there was already a line a cars backed up on 88 trying to get in. not worth it at all

It's crazy over there around the holidays period.  I haven't been in months and don't plan on going either.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Stay a from westinghouse tv, theyll go out after 2-3 years, apex and vizio isnt good either.

Dont try and save money and end up with a bad product, do some research as you should.

Good info.  I was contemplating that Westinghouse joint for me and my girl bedroom, but nevermind now.  I may just replace my 32" Samsung we have with a new one.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Stay a from westinghouse tv, theyll go out after 2-3 years, apex and vizio isnt good either.

Dont try and save money and end up with a bad product, do some research as you should.

Good info.  I was contemplating that Westinghouse joint for me and my girl bedroom, but nevermind now.  I may just replace my 32" Samsung we have with a new one.

1 TB external HD is copped. Lot of memory for that price.
pimp.gif

People don't care, they just want something cheap. Reason why you don't see the camera on the market right now, its because manufactures produce products especially for black friday. Those products are built with low-end quality parts, so they can make it at lower dollar amount than its suppose average cost, and sell it at profitable prices for retailers. This usually goes for the "NO-NAME BRAND PRODUCTS" but some companies might practice this like HP. The electronics that are sold on black friday have a really high failure rate, so be careful of your electronic purchases don't want to get a dud within the 6 months you use it.

If your looking to buy a LAPTOP on BLK FRI. "DON'T BUY IT"

Don't let a sweet price provoke you to waste your money, buy what you need.

Don't get any stupid NO INTEREST CREDIT CARDS, whatever money you have use it. You'll be going into hyper shopping mode if they approve for a high amount and you looking dumb when the bill comes.

I'll be working on Black Friday, @ Best Buy. I feel bad for you suckers, ill just be getting paid to control a crowd.

People don't care, they just want something cheap. Reason why you don't see the camera on the market right now, its because manufactures produce products especially for black friday. Those products are built with low-end quality parts, so they can make it at lower dollar amount than its suppose average cost, and sell it at profitable prices for retailers. This usually goes for the "NO-NAME BRAND PRODUCTS" but some companies might practice this like HP. The electronics that are sold on black friday have a really high failure rate, so be careful of your electronic purchases don't want to get a dud within the 6 months you use it.

If your looking to buy a LAPTOP on BLK FRI. "DON'T BUY IT"

Don't let a sweet price provoke you to waste your money, buy what you need.

Don't get any stupid NO INTEREST CREDIT CARDS, whatever money you have use it. You'll be going into hyper shopping mode if they approve for a high amount and you looking dumb when the bill comes.

I'll be working on Black Friday, @ Best Buy. I feel bad for you suckers, ill just be getting paid to control a crowd.

I'm @ Toys R Us most definitely.  Buy a 360 and get a $50 GC and then buy 1 game then get 1 for $5.  That's my sons Christmas right there 
pimp.gif

I'm @ Toys R Us most definitely.  Buy a 360 and get a $50 GC and then buy 1 game then get 1 for $5.  That's my sons Christmas right there 
pimp.gif

So on that Toys R Us ad,  is the "buy 1 game and get 1 game for $5" for selected games? or all games?

So on that Toys R Us ad,  is the "buy 1 game and get 1 game for $5" for selected games? or all games?

Back
Top Bottom