THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

hoping for some good stuff this year
smile.gif

a nice camera is really what i am itching to find

Aiight my fellow nt folks.got some walmart details...trust me im LEGIT!lol...anyway, we've changed our name from black friday to "THE EVENT" because it sound less aggressive..lol..anyway, this yr ,your only gonna be able to get one hot item.this is how it works, the person will get one wristband and that is it.the wristband acknowledges yr getting a hot item.So, choose wisely aiight.were gonna give out a wristband at 2 am.you can leave the line, then come back and get your item before 6.if you dont come back,the hot item becomes free game..so set your plans right.bring some folks to each get a wristband, cause once we spot that wristband, you aint getting another hot deal,and yes we will collect the wristband from you.if its damaged in anyway you will be rejected like NINJAHOODS PIC PREFERENCE..LOL..JK FAM....IE tv's and comps..i got the list of tvs and comps , but no prices yet..ill be keeping yall informed as weeks go by....

Aiight my fellow nt folks.got some walmart details...trust me im LEGIT!lol...anyway, we've changed our name from black friday to "THE EVENT" because it sound less aggressive..lol..anyway, this yr ,your only gonna be able to get one hot item.this is how it works, the person will get one wristband and that is it.the wristband acknowledges yr getting a hot item.So, choose wisely aiight.were gonna give out a wristband at 2 am.you can leave the line, then come back and get your item before 6.if you dont come back,the hot item becomes free game..so set your plans right.bring some folks to each get a wristband, cause once we spot that wristband, you aint getting another hot deal,and yes we will collect the wristband from you.if its damaged in anyway you will be rejected like NINJAHOODS PIC PREFERENCE..LOL..JK FAM....IE tv's and comps..i got the list of tvs and comps , but no prices yet..ill be keeping yall informed as weeks go by....

^^ What all are considered hot items? Just the typical TV, Laptop sort of thing? Not that I'd ever go within 10 miles of a WM on BF but it's interesting to see how it all plays out

^^ What all are considered hot items? Just the typical TV, Laptop sort of thing? Not that I'd ever go within 10 miles of a WM on BF but it's interesting to see how it all plays out

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

So on that Toys R Us ad,  is the "buy 1 game and get 1 game for $5" for selected games? or all games?

I'm hoping that it's for all games, but I saw some fairly new games in that bunch like Madden, Halo Reach, etc.  I wonder if you can use the GC right then and there or would you have to come back at a later date.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

So on that Toys R Us ad,  is the "buy 1 game and get 1 game for $5" for selected games? or all games?

I'm hoping that it's for all games, but I saw some fairly new games in that bunch like Madden, Halo Reach, etc.  I wonder if you can use the GC right then and there or would you have to come back at a later date.

They activate it after they hit total, so technically before you pay.

YMMV on whether or not the cashier will allow it, much less hand it to you before you pay up. Doesn't hurt to ask though.

YMMV on whether or not the cashier will allow it, much less hand it to you before you pay up. Doesn't hurt to ask though.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

The fine print is at the bottom of the ad, the gift card becomes valid 6 hours after activation and expires 1/31/11

The fine print is at the bottom of the ad, the gift card becomes valid 6 hours after activation and expires 1/31/11

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Good info.  So you could go that Thursday night and make the purchase plus obtain the GC and then come back that Friday morning to pick up some games with the GC.  Not a bad deal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Good info.  So you could go that Thursday night and make the purchase plus obtain the GC and then come back that Friday morning to pick up some games with the GC.  Not a bad deal
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom