THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

BestBuy is ALWAYS disappointing IMHO. People go because it's bestbuy

I hit up the site when the deals are online to stock up on BDs

Wal Mart ad is already making the rounds, but people are being a bunch of sissies about posting it. Someone needs to flood the torrent sites. We need to get the NT detectives on it
nerd.gif

Home Depot is out there too, in case anyone is looking.  I need me a dremel, but I think Lowes is the better price

Wal Mart ad is already making the rounds, but people are being a bunch of sissies about posting it. Someone needs to flood the torrent sites. We need to get the NT detectives on it
nerd.gif

Home Depot is out there too, in case anyone is looking.  I need me a dremel, but I think Lowes is the better price

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Best Buy seems like it gets worse every single year for BF and this year is no exception
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Best Buy seems like it gets worse every single year for BF and this year is no exception
tired.gif

No deals on a 32 gig ipod touch at best buy? I guess I'll have to go with amazon. I'll probably just get a few blu-rays from best buy, use some of these reward zone certificates.

No deals on a 32 gig ipod touch at best buy? I guess I'll have to go with amazon. I'll probably just get a few blu-rays from best buy, use some of these reward zone certificates.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

nerd.gif

as soon as i get the forms ill make copies and post it..we dont get the full outlay of products till a week before we plan it..no prices until a few days before it..ill keep my eye out..I SEE EVERYTHING!

BTW ,STOP BEING A SISSIE AND POST YR WHOLE FACE IN THE AVY...JK

Originally Posted by Nawth21

nerd.gif

as soon as i get the forms ill make copies and post it..we dont get the full outlay of products till a week before we plan it..no prices until a few days before it..ill keep my eye out..I SEE EVERYTHING!

BTW ,STOP BEING A SISSIE AND POST YR WHOLE FACE IN THE AVY...JK

Wow i can't believe that's the real Best Buy ad..that is really disappointing..guess i will b hittin the outlets this year..

Wow i can't believe that's the real Best Buy ad..that is really disappointing..guess i will b hittin the outlets this year..

bbuy sucks. i need a 42 inch tv, xbox for these kids and a 32 gb min ipod touch. they need to get with it. i need all that for under a g damnit! lol

bbuy sucks. i need a 42 inch tv, xbox for these kids and a 32 gb min ipod touch. they need to get with it. i need all that for under a g damnit! lol

Back
Top Bottom