THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

I really want a new laptop.

Hoping i can get an i5 for around 500 online though. I refuse to be out in those crowds on black friday

Hoping i can get an i5 for around 500 online though. I refuse to be out in those crowds on black friday

Originally Posted by Jking0821

You think they will have some i5 for around that? I really need a new laptop and these prices aren't cutting it.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

You think they will have some i5 for around that? I really need a new laptop and these prices aren't cutting it.

can someone post the Best buy list been trying to find it but all sites shopping related are blocked here at work

can someone post the Best buy list been trying to find it but all sites shopping related are blocked here at work

Originally Posted by biff lawson

none to speak of yet, right?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

none to speak of yet, right?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]Best Buy Early Black Friday Sale Starts Tomorrow.
Best Buy has just announced their early Black Friday sale for the year and they are calling it the "Shop Early Save Big Event". It will take place Friday, November 5th through Saturday, November 6th with the featured product being an eMachines 15.6" Laptop w/AMD V-Series Processor, 2GB Memory, 250GB Hard Drive, Windows 7 Home Premium (Model # eME442-V133) for $279.99. They also are featuring deals on other electronics and video games. To see everything that will be available during the Best Buy 2010 pre-Black Friday sale, click here. [/td][/tr][/table]
This 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]Best Buy Early Black Friday Sale Starts Tomorrow.
Best Buy has just announced their early Black Friday sale for the year and they are calling it the "Shop Early Save Big Event". It will take place Friday, November 5th through Saturday, November 6th with the featured product being an eMachines 15.6" Laptop w/AMD V-Series Processor, 2GB Memory, 250GB Hard Drive, Windows 7 Home Premium (Model # eME442-V133) for $279.99. They also are featuring deals on other electronics and video games. To see everything that will be available during the Best Buy 2010 pre-Black Friday sale, click here. [/td][/tr][/table]
This 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

What are the chances of... an LED/LCD Samsung TV 40 or 46'' 120 Hz within $700-900 dollars?

very likely. maybe even cheaper. because thats what im looking for but no more than 600. if i find something i will most def let you know.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

What are the chances of... an LED/LCD Samsung TV 40 or 46'' 120 Hz within $700-900 dollars?

very likely. maybe even cheaper. because thats what im looking for but no more than 600. if i find something i will most def let you know.

Will be hitting up the polo factory on BF...do they have a big sale or no?

Will be hitting up the polo factory on BF...do they have a big sale or no?

They probably do but I don't know for sure.
But do DSLR cameras make a significant price drop during black friday sales? Just looked on the best buy list and so far just camcorders.

Back
Top Bottom