The Blazers Waive Darius Miles: Career Over Most Likely

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Funny, I was going through old hoopscoop articles today...

came across his name saying "best HS player in 5 years, need to go back to the Marburys, Bryant and Garnettt"

I still got the local St. Louis Dispatch sports page in a drawer somewhere, back home in St. Louis, from the day he got drafted...
tired.gif

Such a shame. That Clippers team was real fun to watch. Q, D-Miles, L.O., and Boykins.

I had a Miles Swingman and everything. That seems like so long ago...
laugh.gif

EVERYONE had a Miles jersey...I know I did

Hell yeah....

I still got that joint....I used to wear it my my Sr. year in HS and my freshman year in college...
Good times....Good times

With all his $ he should go back to school and get himself an education and do something with the rest of his life. Most likely he will lose it all though.

He can go back to steeling S.A.T. answers. Dude did have the illest PE with his Orange IX's he had in cleveland

Originally Posted by Verdykt

He can go back to steeling S.A.T. answers. Dude did have the illest PE with his Orange IX's he had in cleveland
smh.gif

Q Rich and D-Miles on the Clippers
pimp.gif
.......Damn shame to see his talent go to waste,he could've had a lengthy solid NBA career
tired.gif

MAN D-MILES, EB, LO, Q, MAGGETTE, THAT WAS THE SQUAD, TOO BAD THEY WERE ALL INJURED AND BARELY PLAYED TOGETHER, OH WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN...

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

I had a Miles Swingman and everything. That seems like so long ago...

EVERYONE had a Miles jersey...I know I did

"Raises hand"

Unfortunately, it has turned into pantulog a.k.a. sleepwear.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom