The Blueprint 2 >> The Blueprint

Why don't you give your reasoning before you ask people to give theres?

The Blueprint just has so much damn range and versatility. Plus the production is just bonkers. I mean you got Never Change, Heart of the City, LyricalExercise, The Ruler's Back, U Don't Know, All I Need...

Like everyone said, BP2 is just mad filler. It's not even close.

My dude you didnt even give a reason for why you think this. This opinion is flawed until an explanation, typical music forum thread tho A>B

smokin.gif

Naw Blueprint was more genuine . . . It was natural . . . With Blueprint 2 he tried to reuse some of the tactics that made Blueprint special, and alsosprinkled his commercial material on top, and the mix wasn't as good as it could've been . . . Lyrically Blueprint 2 is on point, the production lagsat times, and the subject matter becomes tired . . . If it would've been cut down to about 12-14 tracks and had an actual theme besides throwing a wholebunch of songs on a CD, he may have had something special . . . But to me it doesn't play like an "album" it plays like a bunch of songs on 2cds, some Great, some good, and others that are down tright terribble . . . But lyrically he was killin it

what you smokin?

the bp2 was basura.. one of his worsts..

why did you have to edit your post from 'what are you thinkin' to 'what are you smokin' ?

Anyways...if you think Blueprint 2 is his worse album then you dont know hip-hop...but when I said the bluepint 2>Blueprint...that can go eitherway....Andim not even callin the Blueprint garbage,its just that I think BP2 is a notch better

^I disagree, but I don't think you're an idiot for thinking so. BP2 has some heat on it, it's just not focused enough.

It's worse that you all are flaming him like crazy for having an opinion.

BP2 was a great album but just nowhere near Blueprint IMO.

People need to calm down when people have opinions that differ from theirs.

even if you concentrated BP2 to it's best 13-15 tracks, it still can't see Blueprint Sr.

i'll admit though, BP2 is definitely slept on in terms of his catalog.

Well... A Dream, Hovi Baby, The Watcher 2, 03 Bonnie and Clyde, The Bounce, Diamond Is Forever, Guns & Roses, Meet The Parents, Some How Some Way, SomePeople Hate, Blueprint 2, and maybe another track or two... woulda been a top 5 Jay-Z album. But most of the bull @!## in between the songs mentioned stoppedit from being great.

With that said, Blueprint is a better album. But no hate here for Blueprint 2.

Cut out the Filler on BP2 and make it into a 1 disc album then you might have an argument on ur hands. but BP2 is very very underrated.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Naw Blueprint was more genuine . . . It was natural . . . With Blueprint 2 he tried to reuse some of the tactics that made Blueprint special, and also sprinkled his commercial material on top, and the mix wasn't as good as it could've been . . . Lyrically Blueprint 2 is on point, the production lags at times, and the subject matter becomes tired . . . If it would've been cut down to about 12-14 tracks and had an actual theme besides throwing a whole bunch of songs on a CD, he may have had something special . . . But to me it doesn't play like an "album" it plays like a bunch of songs on 2 cds, some Great, some good, and others that are down tright terribble some alright. . . But lyrically he was killin it

Back
Top Bottom