The Booty I Saw Yesterday (Creepers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My homegirls butt. Typically don't do this but she was in town for summer break, w t f do they put in the water out in Cali got damn her butt grew

View media item 583868

iMkyoYqTsIFiM.gif

:lol: @ dudes coming in here to hate. tombout THIS is the thread that will make general look desperate :lol:

This thread reminds me of the NTer who took pics of Late80's on the train a few weeks back and said it would have been creepier to approach and converse with her. :lol:

My homegirls butt. Typically don't do this but she was in town for summer break, w t f do they put in the water out in Cali got damn her butt grew

iMkyoYqTsIFiM.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes coming in here to hate. tombout THIS is the thread that will make general look desperate
laugh.gif
I don't really understand this mentallity it's like dudes are too cool for nt, people can't do stuff for lulz anymore?...dudes stay reading too much into these things. And they wonder why general is dead, personally i'd rather come here for some lulz than to talk about why some dude's girl left him...or spend hours arguing with some troll over race issues.

I take pics of mass at the airport. I'll post later tonight.

If it grew then it must have been non existent, word to kesha

White men and ethnic men coming to together to talk about butts is a waste .

Heard this white chick say she had a big butt and look and my butt was bigger than hers(pause)

This thread is mad creepy

Mad
FLEXINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

shoulda told her, i tell em all the time, even fine ones "I'm finer than you man. You lucky I let you look at my booty"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom