pimp.gif

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

illi, your site isn't working for me.

It's working just fine for me.

http://theboyillinois.com/wordpress/

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I played this last night in the car w/ Kenny Burns and he was rockin to it.

Kenny Burns? word?????
I work for Studio43. We were tired of listening to the radio and your $!!% was the only cd I had in the car so I threw it in (Cardigan Sweater to be exact) and he was definitely feeling that $!!%. I know you %*+%!@ w/ Karsten now so if he asks about it I'll be sure to let ya'll both know.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I played this last night in the car w/ Kenny Burns and he was rockin to it.

Kenny Burns? word?????
I work for Studio43. We were tired of listening to the radio and your $!!% was the only cd I had in the car so I threw it in (Cardigan Sweater to be exact) and he was definitely feeling that $!!%. I know you %*+%!@ w/ Karsten now so if he asks about it I'll be sure to let ya'll both know.

I really really like this tape. Had to give it a lot of spins. The sound is definitely different from the last tape but still good.

Fav tracks:

Speaking Through Experience
Red I's
Breakfast OF Champions
Cardigan Sweater
Like This
Chi Lights
On My Way Down
Top Of The World
My Graduation

Don't know if it makes sense but this tape seemed to somehow be showcasing your spitting skills or I should say your verses were standing out more than usual for me with the concepts/themes, etc.

All in all
pimp.gif

EDIT

Oh yeah F.A. mixtape any time soon?
nerd.gif

I really really like this tape. Had to give it a lot of spins. The sound is definitely different from the last tape but still good.

Fav tracks:

Speaking Through Experience
Red I's
Breakfast OF Champions
Cardigan Sweater
Like This
Chi Lights
On My Way Down
Top Of The World
My Graduation

Don't know if it makes sense but this tape seemed to somehow be showcasing your spitting skills or I should say your verses were standing out more than usual for me with the concepts/themes, etc.

All in all
pimp.gif

EDIT

Oh yeah F.A. mixtape any time soon?
nerd.gif

Finally dl'ed.  Whole tape is hard.

My intial favs are...

Red I's
Join A Frat
Livin Like I'm 20
Like This
Nu P

My fav illi tape.

Finally dl'ed.  Whole tape is hard.

My intial favs are...

Red I's
Join A Frat
Livin Like I'm 20
Like This
Nu P

My fav illi tape.

Thumped Inhale Pt. 2 and 3 from Fri-Sun.

$%%% definitely fit the vibe for this weekend (Was homecoming) and everybody who rode w/ me was asking "Who is this?!"

After digesting, gotta go w/ "Like I'm 20" as my favorite track on the tape as of the moment. But the $%%% is piff from front to back.

I was saying in the tracks leading up to Inhale 2 and on Inhale 2 that you "found your lane" so to speak, and you definitely continued w/ it on this tape in addition to doing a couple other things different as well. And I can tell that you were in a different frame of mind this time around on a number of these tracks.

This $$%%% Jewels better be on his $%%%
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thumped Inhale Pt. 2 and 3 from Fri-Sun.

$%%% definitely fit the vibe for this weekend (Was homecoming) and everybody who rode w/ me was asking "Who is this?!"

After digesting, gotta go w/ "Like I'm 20" as my favorite track on the tape as of the moment. But the $%%% is piff from front to back.

I was saying in the tracks leading up to Inhale 2 and on Inhale 2 that you "found your lane" so to speak, and you definitely continued w/ it on this tape in addition to doing a couple other things different as well. And I can tell that you were in a different frame of mind this time around on a number of these tracks.

This $$%%% Jewels better be on his $%%%
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks for all the love my dudes...F.A. mixtape coming in about 2 months entitled "The Pilot"

Thanks for all the love my dudes...F.A. mixtape coming in about 2 months entitled "The Pilot"

Originally Posted by dreClark

haha..thats gooooood sh**

Originally Posted by dreClark

haha..thats gooooood sh**

Back
Top Bottom