The Boy Illinois - Inhale Pt. 4: Horai [MIXTAPE/UPDATES]

frown.gif
Looks like I got to skip the joint on Monday in NY.

I'll most likely catch ya'll on the 20th in Boston though.

I could make the NY event but imma be late, if any of ya'll doing anything afterwards to get food/drinks let me know. Imma be workin' late at the office.

Dre? 
nerd.gif

I could make the NY event but imma be late, if any of ya'll doing anything afterwards to get food/drinks let me know. Imma be workin' late at the office.

Dre? 
nerd.gif

Monday after the event

My boy Andrew on Convention Magazine is hosting a party at 162 Bleecker Street. That's the name and location of the venue....Free, 21+

162 Bleecker Street
New York, NY 10012

Monday after the event

My boy Andrew on Convention Magazine is hosting a party at 162 Bleecker Street. That's the name and location of the venue....Free, 21+

162 Bleecker Street
New York, NY 10012

I wouldn't mind that but just for a bit, which NYC'ers are coming out?

I got work the next day though, 9-5 office job sucks.

I wouldn't mind that but just for a bit, which NYC'ers are coming out?

I got work the next day though, 9-5 office job sucks.

Gave it a listen but was playing 2k so aint pay much attention now I just been stuck back on a lil bit off the last few days. Now that track was smooth !$!%
pimp.gif

Gave it a listen but was playing 2k so aint pay much attention now I just been stuck back on a lil bit off the last few days. Now that track was smooth !$!%
pimp.gif

I wanna go to a show. Living in TX FTL 
frown.gif
. My man is starting to blow up. Also, Henz not even jumping in on the "It Blows My Mind" beat 
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif
FTL

I wanna go to a show. Living in TX FTL 
frown.gif
. My man is starting to blow up. Also, Henz not even jumping in on the "It Blows My Mind" beat 
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif
FTL

The fact that I find myself having a new favorite track every few days is a testament to how complete and well put together this tape is. Again, great job my dude.
how was the party? pics? vids?
This too.

The fact that I find myself having a new favorite track every few days is a testament to how complete and well put together this tape is. Again, great job my dude.
how was the party? pics? vids?
This too.

Back
Top Bottom