The Boy Illinois - Inhale Pt. 4: Horai [MIXTAPE/UPDATES]

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

didn't knew you was part haitian
glasses.gif

but when/where is the ATL show?
[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]I think 255 over there by Slice and City of Ink ... the date escapes me though.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]I'll def be in the building ... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]DO IT. Dre [/color]

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

didn't knew you was part haitian
glasses.gif

but when/where is the ATL show?
[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]I think 255 over there by Slice and City of Ink ... the date escapes me though.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]I'll def be in the building ... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]DO IT. Dre [/color]

glasses.gif

Monday, November 8th at Harlem's streetwear boutique, Goliath, sponsored by Hustlemode and Convention Magazine. The party will continue on to 162 Bleecker for Untitled Mondays, a new weekly networking and dance party for the urban elite, curated by Convention Mag.

Atlanta, GA on Monday, November 15th for a private listening event at The Kings of Atlanta Grooming Lounge, sponsored by Crunk Magazine and Seraphine XO Cognac.Theopening cocktail hour will take place at the grooming lounge and thealbum preview will take place at a private penthouse loft in theBuckhead section of Atlanta.

Boston, MA with an in-store listening party at footwear and apparel boutique AWOL on Saturday, November 20.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]More Dates & Information coming...[/color]

Monday, November 8th at Harlem's streetwear boutique, Goliath, sponsored by Hustlemode and Convention Magazine. The party will continue on to 162 Bleecker for Untitled Mondays, a new weekly networking and dance party for the urban elite, curated by Convention Mag.

Atlanta, GA on Monday, November 15th for a private listening event at The Kings of Atlanta Grooming Lounge, sponsored by Crunk Magazine and Seraphine XO Cognac.Theopening cocktail hour will take place at the grooming lounge and thealbum preview will take place at a private penthouse loft in theBuckhead section of Atlanta.

Boston, MA with an in-store listening party at footwear and apparel boutique AWOL on Saturday, November 20.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]More Dates & Information coming...[/color]

my dude in the video lookin like a young David Ruffin

laugh.gif
 swear to god I thought the same thing....waiting on guy to be like "go get that b*tch..."

appreciated how fam talked about crafting a song tho. Always refreshing to hear rappers who take the art seriously...

my dude in the video lookin like a young David Ruffin

laugh.gif
 swear to god I thought the same thing....waiting on guy to be like "go get that b*tch..."

appreciated how fam talked about crafting a song tho. Always refreshing to hear rappers who take the art seriously...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i54s9l.gif

Why couldn't this be a month later so I could be in town?
laugh.gif
Either way can't wait for some new music. Gotta respect this man to the utmost for his passion from everything to the hooks, verses, to the seeking quality artwork for EACH track, etc.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i54s9l.gif

Why couldn't this be a month later so I could be in town?
laugh.gif
Either way can't wait for some new music. Gotta respect this man to the utmost for his passion from everything to the hooks, verses, to the seeking quality artwork for EACH track, etc.

Back
Top Bottom