The Bulls Are In BAD Shape; Read This Foolishness

Got this from another board
Just take all this for what its worth, just listened to a recent podcast from BullsBeat. I listened to it, and kind of summed it up here. He's getting all this info from inside the organization but some people may have agendas. Here they are

- Heinrich, Gordon, Tyrus Thomas got pissed off that Larry Hughes and Drew Gooden were getting featured roles so Tyrus Thomas thought it was good to take a day off, thus getting a 2 day suspension.
- Tyrus Thomas has been a nightmare to the team on the practice court, isolated himself from the team. Not working hard enough. That is why Noah is getting more time even though Tyrus is playing a lot better.
- Jim Boylan thinks he's gonna get the job
- Nocioni screaming at Boylan, angry during game, getting took out, went back to locker room.
- Luol Deng won't stay in Chicago for less money, apparently wants off the team.
- Joakim Noah and Luol Deng have hired their own trainers to help them out, feel that the coaches aren't helping them out enough in practice.
- Basically no film study. Noah basically went to try to go outside the organization. Ben Wallace said it was a crime whats happening to Joakim Noah.. they aren't teaching him anything. Won't give Joakim Noah the playbook
- Ben Wallace told everybody on the team they should be begging to get out of there. That nobody else treats their players this way.
- No communication at all between anybody. Team basically a rudderless ship right now.

Source: http://www.bullsbeat.com/bullsbeat_32.mp3
http://www.bullsbeat.com/bullsbeat_32.mp3

Most of that coaching staff is on their way out anyways.

Boylan won't be returning next year

Tyrus' work ethic is no suprise, we've heard all this before since before the season started.

Bulls will be back next season, count on it

they can have don nelson.

but seriously
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

they can have don nelson.

but seriously
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
And who do we get.

But anyway, that team is getting destroyed. Can we have Thomas?
smile.gif

If we can trade Nelson for Thomas then
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i know it's not happening.
But we can have Silas Jr. coach. or even Smart

i hate to say it, but if the thing with Noah is true then that's just
sick.gif
(not giving him the playbook), and I hate that dude.

Bulls will be back next season, count on it
hopefully
pimp.gif

they just have to clean house and get a real head coach like Carlisle or Larry Brown and get rid of Ben Gordon.... dude is the definition of one dimensional
smh.gif

also the higher draft pick the better... and they should try to keep Luol Deng, that is if they somehow manage to get a #1 or #2 pick
grin.gif

damn i feel bad for that team. They were looking to be a great young team with such talented young guys. Now they are garbage, most likely gonna lose a fewplayers this summer due to the team stupidity.

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

so when is the Bull's fire sale?
tongue.gif

Draft night
damn i feel bad for that team. They were looking to be a great young team with such talented young guys. Now they are garbage, most likely gonna lose a few players this summer due to the team stupidity.

The only unrestricted FA is Duhon

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Damn, the hell happened to the Bulls?

Just last season they seemed like they were on the right track.

The best part is, just a year ago, we were talking about how great the future for the Baby Bulls was.

roll.gif

Hopefully the Bulls can bounce back next year...
PLEASE GET MICHAEL BEASLEY...lol im reaching...

wow that sucks. i like their team tho a lot of depth if they play run and gun they can be dangerous

early in the season, youd hear announcers and analysts claiming that whatever problems early into the season were based on the rumors of trading kobe bryantfor some of their key players and that those rumors were "mentally" affecting the team's chemistry/mindset but halfway through the season thoserumors were ended and this team seems to have no hope this year or next

maybe im wrong but i think that the last (few) playoffs for the bulls have been flukes and that they were never really headed anywhere even when people wereclaiming that the sky was the limit for them, i know that theyre capable of making the playoffs in the east but does that really mean anything? unlike thewest where everyone has a shot, i dont think there will be any upsets in the east, i think its obviously going to be between detroit boston and cleveland whereas teams such as was, tor, philly, and atlanta really arent going anywhere

i think maybe its because they lack a superstar which hinders them from having an identity, even though the bulls have done a good job of rebuilding somethingstill seems missing, almost like denver (i dont see denver going anywhere anytime soon)

Back
Top Bottom